Spectre (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive OAB) [China]

Oct 21, 2013
Nanjing, China
Release date: June 2016
Notes: WWA SteelBook - Lenticular slip - Limited to 500 copies - Includes a booklet and cards

01.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
My one click arrived. I'm scared of what's inside the packet. lol :ohno:

20160715_113907.jpg

I also asked Kevin to mark it as 25$ instead of 20$. It was shipped as 11.22$ but lucky me, no customs.

How do you order something from blufans? I can only see a forum on the website

They have a webstore for international customers now: http://www.blufanatics.com/
But as I understand it, not all releases are/will be listed there (OAB line?). For some titles, you most likely will still have to rely on GBs either here or on "the other forum" ;)

By the way, has anybody ordered from their shop yet? Does is work well?

They have a webstore for international customers now: http://www.blufanatics.com/
But as I understand it, not all releases are/will be listed there (OAB line?). For some titles, you most likely will still have to rely on GBs either here or on "the other forum" ;)

By the way, has anybody ordered from their shop yet? Does is work well?
Yep I ordered from shop it was fine PayPal only though

Reactions: CleverLoginName
I grabbed Thor 2 through their store when it popped back in stock a month or so ago. Checkout was flawless (payment through PayPal) and it arrived here in the U.S. in 10 days flat. Packaging was fantastic: double boxed with lots of bubble wrap around the steel itself.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Really prefer this over the kimchi version but the fact it's not region free means I can't play the discs in the uk, still the Steelbook is the same as the uk version so I could swap the discs out?

Sorry for resurrecting a (very) old thread but can anyone confirm if the discs in this release are definitely region A and C only? I know it says as much on the box but has anyone actually tried it on a region B player?

Thanks!