Spectre (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive No.29) [Korea]

tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: Feb 23rd, 2016
Purchase link: Kimchi
Price: $34.99
Pre-order date : February 4th, 2016 (2 PM - Korean Time)
Note: 3,000 copies - Full Slip + Photo Cards (6) + Numbering Card

upload_2016-1-28_22-21-6.png

12573715_1825422097684999_5238450913464586923_n.jpg

Update: The Full Slip will also include a free 1/4 slip. Picture as below:

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the problem is the type of finish. Glossy/varnish finishes are very delicate and doesn't take much for damage to occur.

Then you have to factor in the actual cost of the steelbook to manufacture, which can't be high. And for that reason it probably doesn't merit, in the manufacturers eyes, a high level of quality control.

Was gonna go for this steelbook but glad I never considering all this is coming out now.

I could be interested but It´s the worst steelbook that I have ever seen in my life. They had made no effort to get and appeling design.

I disagree. Infact I think the design is perfect for a Bond movie. It's subtle and dark, not 'in your face'. Leave the pizzazz to the slipcovers and keep the steelbook itself subtle. What more do you need other than the title and a bit of debossing for the bullet hole? The designs for films should reflect the films themselves. I like the zavvi designs too but again, they are subtle in representing the films opening credit scenes. You don't need to go beyond that. At first glance, yes, the steelbook itself looks boring but accompanied with the slip covers you don't need anything else. Also, you don't want lots going on when you have the word 'Spectre' on the front. Sometimes less is more.

I love this slip. It's class. Nice embossing and great artwork to cover the lackluster Steel.

I had to let it go though as It was either this or the Blufans Lenti and the Lenti won out when I had them both in hand.

• Thanks
Reactions: BluSteel2012