Note: Limited to 501 numbered copies
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc

36412447_2118178298418706_5083239737804718080_n.jpg

71wtI4oAXlL._SX425_.jpg
61mQdsjb+0L._SX425_.jpg
FB_IMG_1530127260591.jpg

Last edited:
o_Oo_O:banghead::banghead::banghead:FAC it don't BARON it :angry::mad:

I agree but they have have some really nice BB Full Slips (Terminator, The Wolverine, Swallows). Yeah I'd obviously rather have a FAC release but there not always perfect either. Based on the last several BB releases this certainly seems much more likely to be BB so might as well embrace. At least this might finally get a decent Slip.

Ahh, the Zavvi one with the Red Sperm.

Memories.
I had to go look at the original one and now that I’ve seen it you’re spot on with that description lol

Are there really no better artworks available for this film???

Oh yeah, thanks, that's much nicer. It's not even in the same league. Why anyone would go for this vertical bus thingy instead of that Japanese one I don't understand.

There has never really been any good artwork for this movie, there has certainly been terrible ones, as in the last U.K. release. Hopefully it would have an awesome slip but then if you could come up with an awesome slip why not slap it on the steelbook to begin with?

I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around the city, keeping its speed over fifty, and if its speed dropped, the bus would explode! I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Not the worst I’ve seen. Like the front, but the back will take some getting used to if I go for it. Un-numbered Edition would be ideal.

I saw this in a movie about a bus that had to speed around the city, keeping its speed over fifty, and if its speed dropped, the bus would explode! I think it was called "The Bus That Couldn't Slow Down."

:rofl::D:LOL:

You can't go wrong with a quote from the Simpsons, can you?

Thanks for posting this little reminder of how funny the series used to be. :thumbs:

@virkia Thanks for posting the art.
I agree with @TheCollector86 the front looks decent. The back is terrible and I'm afraid it will have the usual poor finish. So no need to upgrade my recent purchase of Speed, even though it's only a keep case (with superior art):

speed.jpg

It's got a reversible cover without the rating. You can see the whole wave in the spoiler, in case you're interested in the other titles:
wave.jpg

:rofl::D:LOL:

You can't go wrong with a quote from the Simpsons, can you?

Thanks for posting this little reminder of how funny the series used to be. :thumbs:

@virkia Thanks for posting the art.
I agree with @TheCollector86 the front looks decent. The back is terrible and I'm afraid it will have the usual poor finish. So no need to upgrade my recent purchase of Speed, even though it's only a keep case (with superior art):

View attachment 377152

It's got a reversible cover without the rating. You can see the whole wave in the spoiler, in case you're interested in the other titles:

lol, I checked ebay today, because I want to see how the back side looks like. do you have pics of the back side?

• Thanks
Reactions: CleverLoginName