Spider-Man 3 (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (WeET Collection Exclusive No.11) [Korea]

Feb 21, 2017
Release date: July 29, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set (Pre-order on July 23, at 2 PM - Korea time)
Price: $51.99 (Individual Editions) - $335 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti - Box Set

Note: Total Print Run: 2,000 copies
Full Slip (Type A) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 450 copies with Numbered Card
Lenti (Fullslip) (Type B) (2disc: 4K UHD + BD) - 550 copies with Numbered Card
Box Set - (1~500 Same Numbered 6 Single Editions + Magnet Lenticular)

220050537_4782255091809330_5170454416211917249_n.jpg212422405_4782253145142858_7453913879710555188_n.jpg216196388_4782254121809427_5897517580842463651_n.jpg
162814765_4419923078042535_4650900584130493436_o.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
@Flloydo great pics mate. I'm itching to open my SM3 FS, but I still have decided if I'm keeping the FS or lenti quite yet :whistle:

Any chance you can check the blu-ray in SM3 to see if it has the editor's cut on it? I assume it doesn't, but worth checking.

@Flloydo great pics mate. I'm itching to open my SM3 FS, but I still have decided if I'm keeping the FS or lenti quite yet :whistle:

Any chance you can check the blu-ray in SM3 to see if it has the editor's cut on it? I assume it doesn't, but worth checking.
Cheers

I’m actually watching it later tonight (4K) so is it cool to get back to you later? And I’ll check the 2D disc.
I’ve packed them all away for now after all those photos lol.
I can check both discs because I’ve never actually seen the editors cut. This is the first I’ve heard of it.
I know Spider-Man 2 4K is the standard cut which is a bit annoying.

unless someone else can confirm before I whack it on later

Cheers

I’m actually watching it later tonight (4K) so is it cool to get back to you later? And I’ll check the 2D disc.
I’ve packed them all away for now after all those photos lol.
I can check both discs because I’ve never actually seen the editors cut. This is the first I’ve heard of it.
I know Spider-Man 2 4K is the standard cut which is a bit annoying.

unless someone else can confirm before I whack it on later
That'd be awesome mate cheers, appreciate it. All 3 films are theatrical only in 4K, SM2.1 (extended) is on the SM2 1080p.

SM3 has an editor's cut, which is essentially a reworked cut vs the theatrical. A few scenes are removed and replaced, the original score is reinstated, but as you would expect it's the editing throughout thats the main difference. It flows better, shows a more natural symbiote transformation and is less silly. Unfortunately the painful sidewalk dance is still there though..

The cut was included on a separate bonus disc in the US trilogy digibook releases, as well as the US/UK legacy collections. I'm fairly certain it's not going to be on the blu-ray in the weet steel, but they did state in the details section that it was... I suspect it was just a C&P error from SM2, but worth checking out encase.

Last edited:
That'd be awesome mate cheers, appreciate it. All 3 films are theatrical only in 4K, SM2.1 (extended) is on the SM2 1080p.

SM3 has an editor's cut, which is essentially a reworked cut vs the theatrical. A few scenes are removed and replaced, the original score is reinstated, but as you would expect it's the editing throughout thats the main difference. It flows better, shows a more natural symbiote transformation and is less silly.

The cut was included on a separate bonus disc in the US trilogy digibook releases, as well as the US/UK legacy collections. I'm fairly certain it's not going to be on the blu-ray in the weet steel, but they did state in the details section that it was... I suspect it was just a C&P error from SM2, but worth checking out encase.

Ah cheers for that good to know. I really want to watch it now because I can’t stand a good 70% of the film lol. The action is great but that’s about it. So I’d certainly like to see that version

“Unfortunately the painful sidewalk dance is still there though...“

thank f**k for the skip button. Tbh I skip a lot with these films now. I’ve been vocal about these films so everyone pretty much knows my feelings but I did love them when I was younger. Grew up on them. I probably watched 1 & 2 a disgusting amount of times but as time as gone on I cringe at so much I just skip certain scenes and parts now. For example the part where he hangs the suit up in 2 just does my head in. And most Convos with aunt may. I can’t stand her now. Same for Ben in the first film. Much prefer sally field, Martin sheen and Tomei. Especially Tomei lol. I love Defoe as the goblin but hate the suit etc. But the action is still great. A bit Ropey in places in the first but the 2 fights in the second with doc ock (bank and train) are 2 of my favourite comic book movie fights and the 3rd although is just awful I do love the action.

I received my Trilogy FS and SM 3 lenti yesterday. The Full Slips are absolutely amazing (pardon for the pun). I would say that these gets my vote for best Full Slip of the year and personally think that SM 3 FS is the best of the bunch. I do have a soft spot for SM1 FS as that was the poster I had on my wall which is now hanging up in my son's bedroom. Kudos to WeET who knocked these out of the park with these Full Slips.

Ah cheers for that good to know. I really want to watch it now because I can’t stand a good 70% of the film lol. The action is great but that’s about it. So I’d certainly like to see that version

“Unfortunately the painful sidewalk dance is still there though...“

thank f**k for the skip button. Tbh I skip a lot with these films now. I’ve been vocal about these films so everyone pretty much knows my feelings but I did love them when I was younger. Grew up on them. I probably watched 1 & 2 a disgusting amount of times but as time as gone on I cringe at so much I just skip certain scenes and parts now. For example the part where he hangs the suit up in 2 just does my head in. And most Convos with aunt may. I can’t stand her now. Same for Ben in the first film. Much prefer sally field, Martin sheen and Tomei. Especially Tomei lol. I love Defoe as the goblin but hate the suit etc. But the action is still great. A bit Ropey in places in the first but the 2 fights in the second with doc ock (bank and train) are 2 of my favourite comic book movie fights and the 3rd although is just awful I do love the action.
It's definitely worth a watch. Don't get me wrong it's not a night and day justice league type difference, but it is notably better if you're familiar with the theatrical imo.

I know exactly what you mean there. These look amazing in 4k, but i found myself skipping so much. Similarly with parts of the original xmen and numerous other films of the same age. Lots of early 2000s films have not aged well in that respect.

Reactions: Flloydo
Ah, same bodyclock as me then. Even 2am bedtime is early :rofl: cheers bud

Just tried and it’s region locked. Lol

Sorry

I’ll have to find a way to watch it another time. And someone else will have to confirm for you

Just tried and it’s region locked. Lol

Sorry

I’ll have to find a way to watch it another time. And someone else will have to confirm for you
Balls haha very surprised that it's region locked. Think I'll just have to bite the bullet and open my FS to find out. Cheers for checking, appreciated.

Reactions: Flloydo
Anydvd will allow you to watch it, if you have a blu ray drive in your computer. Alternatively, you can use MakeMKV to rip it to an MKV.

I just have a 4K player but I can find other ways to watch it.
I watched it in 4K the night before so it will be a looooong time until I watch it again. But I’ll check it out at some point

Reactions: Steely-Booked
Weird SM3 is region locked as the UK blu-ray is region free :/
I think they've used the old 2007 Asian disc, judging by the disc art anyway. Way back when sony used to lock their discs irrespective of shared international distribution etc..

I've checked the blu-ray in SM3 and it does not have the editors cut, as expected. It's a very old disc, with next to no special features actually. I've switched out the blurays from all 3 editions with those from my US digibook. Much better disc art and special features on each :)

They've now taken pride of place next to sony's current batch of SM flicks on my shelf! I've got the WeET TASM FS' as well, but design wise they're not up to the level of these 6, so they're relegated to the "spine facing only" section :rofl:

20210828_174216.jpg