Spider-Man 3 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive Lenticular Edition) [UK]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on September 5, 9 am UK time)
Price: £16.99
Note: Matte Varnish - Creative White Base - Emboss Spiderman & Title - Spot UV Spiderman

11324115-9844408892726331.JPG

11324115-9154408892843157.JPG
11324115-3464408892910441.JPG
11324115-1244408892948193.JPG

When you've seen HMVs drop its mad people have bought these at full price. Just saying

Unfortunately that's the risk of paying full prices or buying closer to the release date.

When I see these so-called premium steels sell for 10-15 less in eBay it is the exactly the same feeling when retailers drop the price when we bought from them at full price.

At least we should be happy that UK retailers offer good discounts unlike these Asian retailers who seldom offer any discounts no matter if the product sells out or not.

• Thanks
Reactions: Flloydo
Unfortunately that's the risk of paying full prices or buying closer to the release date.

When I see these so-called premium steels sell for 10-15 less in eBay it is the exactly the same feeling when retailers drop the price when we bought from them at full price.

At least we should be happy that UK retailers offer good discounts unlike these Asian retailers who seldom offer any discounts no matter if the product sells out or not.

True,

Yeah I've been fortunate to get some deals from the bay regarding Asian premiums

That's one good thing about uk steels, and European Amazon, even US sellers (not that the shipping helps) compared to the premium sellers is that we get good drops.
I've only seen either nova or kimchi have one sale before. Think it was Kimchi last year

Reactions: lgans316
Yes, not hard to see why peeps are reluctant to pay full price for these when the HMV pair have been reduced to a tenner each.
Personally, not embarrassed to have paid full price as they are stunning in-hand and I can always make savings on 90% of the other steelbooks I buy.

Strange though when you see a steelbook on the Bay going for £50 or so, when a couple of years earlier it was on sale for £5.

So how many of us kept these in our carts for months, checking every now and then to see if they'd dropped below 10 pounds? lol

I bought all three to replace my CA editions but since these were so cheap don't think it is worth the effort to sell them. UK steels blow away most others for their fairly regular huge discounts which often times end up the same or even less than their US amaray counterparts which makes deciding a no-brainer.