Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 11, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99

81gn2KCX46L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

91NUncSndOL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
The other countries versions only have separate threads because they are from different retailers and exclusive to one or the other. For the U.K. all retailers are selling both

Seriously no need for 2 threads. It’s not like we can see thumbnails anymore for each individual thread. You still need to go into every thread to view artworks
2 totally different steels though, and not to mention diff formats. You muppet bean bag

OK, only just bothered to actually check that... they're both Zavvi exclusives and both 4K, so totally diff situation. MUPPET
Nope. As I stated or can you not read today? These are from all retailers. So just like zavvi with the Halloween steels although it’s an exclusive to them you can buy both from them. The spiderman steels aren’t exclusive to any set U.K. retailer HOWEVER, you can buy both editions from each retailer

The other countries have separate threads because one of the steels is exclusive to one retailer and the other to another. OR the other country is only getting one version

It’s really not that complicated

@tommyh84 & @Noodles and all their variants heading over to HDN today to try and ‘fix’ stuff that ain’t broken

6F6F1C49-5F1D-4ED4-A5DD-DC389C143D1F.gif

All because tommy got a little confused earlier because zavvi and HMV haven’t updated the arts on their side :hilarious:

Nope. As I stated or can you not read today? These are from all retailers. So just like zavvi with the Halloween steels although it’s an exclusive to them you can buy both from them. The spiderman steels aren’t exclusive to any set U.K. retailer HOWEVER, you can buy both editions from each retailer

The other countries have separate threads because one of the steels is exclusive to one retailer and the other to another. OR the other country is only getting one version

It’s really not that complicated
You've literally just explained the differences whilst also contradicting yourself.

You right now...

Screenshot 2023-08-16 at 14.32.34.png

Separate thread created for the Blu-ray SteelBook due to been different artwork

When thread was originally created same TBC artwork was been used by retailers both 4K and Blu-ray SteelBooks

Amazon has updated to show the new artwork for the 4K SteelBook
Zavvi and HMV will update 4K mock up image at some stage

Scanavo have the 2 across the Spiderverse steels down as being "Satin, Spot Gloss" in the US. They're both in the same listing, so that's unclear if they're both spot gloss, or one is, leaving the other to be satin. TBC for ROW.

Italian version.

U.K. version that’s released today is the same minus the art cards

Can see it’s also spot glossed in a few small glimpses when he turns it around

Reactions: samdavies
Anyone got this on the way yet? My zavvi order didn't take payment til Friday so I don't expect til at least Wednesday and that's being hopeful.

Saw this in my local on Friday (only picked up standard 4K for now as I'm getting this steelbook from Amazon Italy like Flloydo but I couldn't wait much longer to rewatch), looks a lot nicer than I expected in person.

Reactions: Flloydo
The Zavvi Red carpet code isn't working on on this for me and it should be with it not being a pre-order anymore. I've still ordered and asked them to refund me the 10%

The Zavvi Red carpet code isn't working on on this for me and it should be with it not being a pre-order anymore. I've still ordered and asked them to refund me the 10%
They're not going to refund you the 10%. There's an exception list that all titles need to fall off before the RC code becomes applicable. That can happen on release day, but no guarantees.