Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 11, 2019
Purchase links: 4K+2D - 4K+2D Collector's Edition (Pre-order live at Midnight July 2)
Price: £32.99 (4K+2D) - £74.99 (4K+2D Collector's Edition)
Notes: 3 Discs (4K UHD + 2D Blu-ray + Bonus Disc World Wide Web-Slinger)
12203577-1384708744830876.jpg

Collector's Edition with above steelbook
Collector's Edition Artwork to be updated as it still has mock up steelbook
12203580-1344.jpg 12203580-6964.jpg

12203577-6844708744881201.jpg 12203577-1154708741882539.jpg

12203577-1654684650152070.jpg

12203580-3004686046702845.jpg

Last edited:
Wasn’t the glossy version was a hmv Exclusive?

Is it the same as the HMV that came with a comic?

Yeah was a HMV Exclusive and it came with the comic. I think all versions got the comic but I might be wrong.

Strange that zavvi have stock of it though.

Not mine

I'll pick mine up tomorrow but still really liking the look of this release personally :)

Wow, what a letdown of a release eh. No wonder it’s still in stock.
No 3D, suitcase isn’t the actual collectors box just a part within the box. Lights are ok I guess, badges seem ok but two only ok parts of a £75 set...wow.

Reactions: Raz316
Gonna necro this my dudes. I'm trying to find a matching steel of this, like similar style for Homecoming. Cos the I wanna say amazon no way home (although it could be the zavvi honestly I have forgotten which is which) and this one are very similar. And the Zavvi lenti Homecoming just doesn't match.

Gonna necro this my dudes. I'm trying to find a matching steel of this, like similar style for Homecoming. Cos the I wanna say amazon no way home (although it could be the zavvi honestly I have forgotten which is which) and this one are very similar. And the Zavvi lenti Homecoming just doesn't match.
Are you looking for this steelbook or are you looking for one that’s the more common steel that Best Buy released? Alternatively, are you looking for the one where he’s hanging from under a bridge (possibly in Germany)?

Reactions: JinxyKatte
Are you looking for this steelbook or are you looking for one that’s the more common steel that Best Buy released? Alternatively, are you looking for the one where he’s hanging from under a bridge (possibly in Germany)?
I think hes trying to find a steelbook for Homecoming that is similar to this one since zavvis lenticular version of homecoming doesn’t really have the same style as this one

Thanks for the reply my dude. I saw this one too, it is also the closest I have seen. Might see if I can nab a cheap copy.
No worries! It was going cheap at one point, sold mine for less than 30 on ebay lol prices may have moved since NWH has been released though.

It is the closest match to the zavvi FFH, I personally went for the FAC HC instead. It's a nicer steel imo.

No worries! It was going cheap at one point, sold mine for less than 30 on ebay lol prices may have moved since NWH has been released though.

It is the closest match to the zavvi FFH, I personally went for the FAC HC instead. It's a nicer steel imo.
I'm just trying to get a good basic set of MCU at this point. Then I might start chasing a few premiums. Although I do have one for Homecoming, so it's not a priority. I mean I could have completed it by now but you know how it is I'm sure... Ooih shiny, oh look another Nobody steelbook I don't need "but jinxy it has a full slip and it's super pretty" well fck then I guess I'm getting that, and what's that... A £100 First Blood everythingblu collectors set, well **** I need that too and what's that? An Ex Machina set for £55 and you don't actually have a steelbook of that or a 4k so obviously you need that... :shipped:

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies
I'm just trying to get a good basic set of MCU at this point. Then I might start chasing a few premiums. Although I do have one for Homecoming, so it's not a priority. I mean I could have completed it by now but you know how it is I'm sure... Ooih shiny, oh look another Nobody steelbook I don't need "but jinxy it has a full slip and it's super pretty" well fck then I guess I'm getting that, and what's that... A £100 First Blood everythingblu collectors set, well **** I need that too and what's that? An Ex Machina set for £55 and you don't actually have a steelbook of that or a 4k so obviously you need that... :shipped:
I'm the same mate dw haha I predominantly collect premiums, but get drawn back into regular steels, particularly if there's a new 4K release etc.. I used to have a no double dip steel rule, but that's long gone now lol

I'm the same mate dw haha I predominantly collect premiums, but get drawn back into regular steels, particularly if there's a new 4K release etc.. I used to have a no double dip steel rule, but that's long gone now lol
Same, I was like well I have John Wick on 4k already do I need the 3 Nova lentis. Turns out yes I absolutely did.

• Haha
Reactions: samdavies