Spider-Man: Far From Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #57) [China]

Stygian

Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jul 20, 2016
Canada
Release date: June - July 2022
Group buy: hosted by Wreck

730B2270-20C6-4159-BC27-48A3973C3B06.jpeg

50518054602_a0d2f362b6_k.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
From Kevin

I guess Disney is now focusing more on streaming service than physical media. Contract renewing between Disney and its distributor in China is in some kind of deadlock situation. At the moment, Blufans, like all of us, don't know much detail or progress on that, but keep on waiting and Blufans can't do any Disney releases till they reach the final agreement.

Spider-Man is from Sony, so no effects on them. WEA project for Spider-Man will be likely out in March or April next year

I'd imagine that goes for their WEA Homecoming release as well

I think too many people put too much faith in Kevin lol.

Blufans Marvel titles will be out near the end of 2019.
Blufans Marvel titles will be out in early 2020.
Blufans Marvel titles will be coming in Q2 2020.

Blufans, Blufans, Blufans :rolleyes:

Reactions: Chemartin_1
I think too many people put too much faith in Kevin lol.

Blufans Marvel titles will be out near the end of 2019.
Blufans Marvel titles will be out in early 2020.
Blufans Marvel titles will be coming in Q2 2020.

Blufans, Blufans, Blufans :rolleyes:

Well, who else will have news except for him? Those dates were never guaranteed just speculations.

But what about this thread ??
I thought this was the release from BLUFANS, same they did with Captain Marvel
that's technically not Blufans.I think the intern designers are in charge of that one.The effort just isn't there unfortunately.
For starters, their one clicks only include 2 steels instead of the usual 3.

Reactions: Mararagan
@Flloydo I guess i took the joke seriously lol

Tbh it is very strange and although we are told it’s not Blufans it’s hard to believe it due to how the design of everything is so similar. Even the company logo and stickers that are on the editions. But yeah apparently the same design team but different location (Hong kong) which was only mentioned recently

But what about this thread ??
I thought this was the release from BLUFANS, same they did with Captain Marvel

Those Fanatic releases are WWA steelbooks. This release, if it ever happens, is supposed to be a WEA steelbook.

Tbh it is very strange and although we are told it’s not Blufans it’s hard to believe it due to how the design of everything is so similar. Even the company logo and stickers that are on the editions. But yeah apparently the same design team but different location (Hong kong) which was only mentioned recently
So in other words, it's like a sub division for BF.. and so far, they only released Captain Marvel and Endgame in the MCU ?

So in other words, it's like a sub division for BF.. and so far, they only released Captain Marvel and Endgame in the MCU ?

I’ll be honest, I have no idea. I just like to joke that it’s Blufans trying to disguise themselves but doing it incredibly badly (the disguise, not the editions).
but yeah just those 2 for now

I’ll be honest, I have no idea. I just like to joke that it’s Blufans trying to disguise themselves but doing it incredibly badly (the disguise, not the editions).
but yeah just those 2 for now

I would say it's their Hong Kong division and for now releasing WWA's. If Blufans can't reach a new deal with Disney in China perhaps they'll start releasing from Hong Kong. I'm only guessing. I don't know how it all works.

Reactions: St4rlord and MM3