Spider-Man: Far from Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #128) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 18, 2019 (E5) - February 27, 2020 (E1) - February 28, 2020 (E2) - March 2, 2020 (E3) - March 11, 2020 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: 1199 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2) - 1599 CZK (E3) - 5599 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5A) - 799 CZK (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - E1- E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
F8131CCB-8232-4B00-B7FA-E24A3D5BFBE4.jpeg898BE099-192C-452D-A047-D860B35203D3.jpeg8EB58EE7-AA8F-4A27-8855-9A278E206265.jpegF688A8AF-FB6B-4E89-AA1A-85181481A10F.jpeg
D02DB64F-DC0B-4C1E-AB8F-F2E3587309E4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
:pain: just noticed the three disc logos on the spine... again!! Why?:banghead:
I don't like it, but surely that means all editions will have all 3 formats in, right?
I'm going to have to buy this anyway. Just not sure yet whether or not to cancel my Zavvi one as I don't think the bossing or finish has been confirmed on that

Reactions: DMD4k
You might be right davhyl. Alita BB has all three logos too and E1-E3 have all three formats. Alien FAC has more than 3 editions, none of them have 3D, but not all of them have 4k, so only BD logo on the spine. Based on that they're only printing as many logos as "common denominator" discs there are in the release.
Will this mean that Spider-man FFH will include all three blu-ray formats in all editions (when it's this many editions)? I don't think we've seen that yet.

I don't like it, but surely that means all editions will have all 3 formats in, right?
I'm going to have to buy this anyway. Just not sure yet whether or not to cancel my Zavvi one as I don't think the bossing or finish has been confirmed on that
Steelbook is 4 Discs all editions
4K UHD
3D Blu-ray
Blu-ray
Blu-ray Bonus Disc

Dear Collectors,

we are thrilled to present to you the approved exclusive SteelBook SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME!

This beauty is going to have gloss varnish and embossed front side!

Our exclusive Steelbook SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME will feature four-disc configuration 4K UHD Blu-ray + 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + Blu-ray BONUS.
FAC premium editions will be published soon too.
Stay tuned, it is going to worth it!
Best regards,
Team FA

Steelbook is 4 Discs all editions
4K UHD
3D Blu-ray
Blu-ray
Blu-ray Bonus Disc

Dear Collectors,

we are thrilled to present to you the approved exclusive SteelBook SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME!

This beauty is going to have gloss varnish and embossed front side!

Our exclusive Steelbook SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME will feature four-disc configuration 4K UHD Blu-ray + 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + Blu-ray BONUS.
FAC premium editions will be published soon too.
Stay tuned, it is going to worth it!
Best regards,
Team FA
Well that clears that up!
It does mean one thing, there's likely to be an increase in the Maniacs box price.

• Wow
Reactions: davhyl and Raz316
I’ve decided to pass on this. Far too many spidey steels coming out at once. I like the London art and the HMV mysterio art. I’m more interested in Blufans than film arena too. And although I have the fac steel for homecoming I just wouldn’t be able to justify this amount of money on one film before Christmas.

Maybe in the new year if I see one of these for a decent price but the fact it will have 4 discs will make this so expensive. And we all know FA will abuse that. plus I’ll have all those discs through the other steels. It’s just not needed for me

And on top of that you have the German art, the other illustrated art and the Japanese art lol. Pure overkill for this film on its initial release plus this late in the year so close to Christmas

Reactions: Stygian
I prefer the other arts and I collect Blufans marvel. I don’t really collect film arena. That ok?
Of course it is LOL Those are cool too. I've seen one with nice art, can't remember which, but this FAC will rule them :cigar:

Reactions: Raz316
@Flloydo so which one are you getting?

I think I’ll stick with the London art (zavvi). I really like that. And I’m one of the weirdos that likes the mysterio illustrated art (think it’s HMV). I do really like this art but i prefer the other 2. My only worry with the London art is the finish. This will have a better finish but I prefer those arts (although they could surprise us with the U.K. art)

Then I’ll most likely be in for Blufans and I’m hoping they use the art that was posted on the previous page.

I’m not bothered about the German edition (nice art but not too bothered) and I can’t stand the Japanese art so that’s a huge pass.

Like I said if I see this next year for a decent price then maybe but it’s no biggie if I miss out

• Haha
Reactions: tommyh84 and spookz
I think I’ll stick with the London art (zavvi). I really like that. And I’m one of the weirdos that likes the mysterio illustrated art (think it’s HMV). I do really like this art but i prefer the other 2. My only worry with the London art is the finish. This will have a better finish but I prefer those arts (although they could surprise us with the U.K. art)

Then I’ll most likely be in for Blufans and I’m hoping they use the art that was posted on the previous page.

I’m not bothered about the German edition (nice art but not too bothered) and I can’t stand the Japanese art so that’s a huge pass.

Like I said if I see this next year for a decent price then maybe but it’s no biggie if I miss out

Damn right!!

How can you hate on the Japan art so much but like that one? :p

• Haha
Reactions: RMA and DMD4k
This is Sony though....

And Blufans will be OAB anyway for this like Homecoming was right? This is WEA.

Apparently they are doing a WEA and a OAB

Not sure if it will be like venom though and the way they did that

Edit: hold on I might be wrong. It might be that they are doing another homecoming but wea. I can’t remember lol

Edit again: they are doing a far from home OAB and WEA aswell as a homecoming WEA

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
Damn right!!

How can you hate on the Japan art so much but like that one? :p

Haha, I get that

However it’s simple. I’m a fan of actual artists and their talent. Although the mysterio art isn’t the greatest there is something I like about it. The Japanese art looks like a tacky photoshop to me and seeing spidey with sticker locations plastered over his face is a huge fail imo. I’m genuinely quite shocked that so many here like it. If that was another film people would be hating on it on here. But I also get that a lot won’t like the hmv mysterio art. But I do appreciate the hand drawn talent over a dodgy photoshop job

This is Sony though....

And Blufans will be OAB anyway for this like Homecoming was right? This is WEA.
Apparently they are doing a WEA and a OAB

Not sure if it will be like venom though and the way they did that

Edit: hold on I might be wrong. It might be that they are doing another homecoming but wea. I can’t remember lol

They're (Blufans) apparently doing WEA for both Homecoming and Far From Home. Both in December (again apparently)

Haha, I get that

However it’s simple. I’m a fan of actual artists and their talent. Although the mysterio art isn’t the greatest there is something I like about it. The Japanese art looks like a tacky photoshop to me and seeing spidey with sticker locations plastered over his face is a huge fail imo. I’m genuinely quite shocked that so many here like it. If that was another film people would be hating on it on here. But I also get that a lot won’t like the hmv mysterio art. But I do appreciate the hand drawn talent over a dodgy photoshop job

I think what I like about the Japan art (and that image in general) is that it's the first poster for the film Sony released so in my head it's the official poster for that film but yeah I do get it if you dont like it as a poster (regardless of whether it's 'the' poster for the film) you're not gonna want it on a steelbook or slip. You can almost guarantee it'll be used somewhere by both Film Arena and Blufans though so cant wait for your reaction when they do :p

Reactions: Flloydo
They're (Blufans) apparently doing WEA for both Homecoming and Far From Home. Both in December (again apparently)

I think what I like about the Japan art (and that image in general) is that it's the first poster for the film Sony released so in my head it's the official poster for that film but yeah I do get it if you dont like it as a poster (regardless of whether it's 'the' poster for the film) you're not gonna want it on a steelbook or slip. You can almost guarantee it'll be used somewhere by both Film Arena and Blufans though so cant wait for your reaction when they do :p

(Yeah I edited my original post to blusteel2012 saying that they are doing both)

Completely understandable. Yea that’s my worry that they will use it on a slip. However, going by their normal double lentis art choices I should be safe. Maybe they will use the sticker art as the single lenti and transition between other stickers not sure.

So do you always like art when it’s the first poster released? Even if it’s not that good? (Genuine question, not taking the pee or anything - just wondered. Only ask because there’s always the argument that the original posters should be used, and I disagree if I think the original poster is rubbish. Some people tend to only like original posters regardless of if they are good or not purely because it was the original poster)