Spider-Man: Far from Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #128) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 18, 2019 (E5) - February 27, 2020 (E1) - February 28, 2020 (E2) - March 2, 2020 (E3) - March 11, 2020 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: 1199 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2) - 1599 CZK (E3) - 5599 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5A) - 799 CZK (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - E1- E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
F8131CCB-8232-4B00-B7FA-E24A3D5BFBE4.jpeg898BE099-192C-452D-A047-D860B35203D3.jpeg8EB58EE7-AA8F-4A27-8855-9A278E206265.jpegF688A8AF-FB6B-4E89-AA1A-85181481A10F.jpeg
D02DB64F-DC0B-4C1E-AB8F-F2E3587309E4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I'm not crazy about any of those slips if I'm honest.

E3 is out straight away because its 4K and I'm not forking out extra for something I've no use for.

E1 is basically the steelbook repeated and looks boring.

So that leaves me reluctantly with E2 :(

Last edited:
Reactions: Radagast
Shame I thought we was going to get a Prague Lenti or Full Slip. I know that they have a lenti magnet but wanted it on the slip. E3 for me. I already have Weets Lenti so I don't need E2

Reactions: BluSteel2012
@carllenc @CollectorEmtee is there any slim chance FA could be asked to make the rear cover of E2 lenticular but leave the front as a full slip??

This would then líne up perfectly with E2 for Homecoming as they made the rear cover of that lenticular........
@carllenc @CollectorEmtee I object your honors. I missed out on the WeET lenticular. Therefore, I want the front image of E2 as a lenticular. Your honors, may I approach the bench?

@carllenc @CollectorEmtee is there any slim chance FA could be asked to make the rear cover of E2 lenticular but leave the front as a full slip??

This would then líne up perfectly with E2 for Homecoming as they made the rear cover of that lenticular........
These are already in production stage so I dont think they will be changing anything at this point. Once they are approved I think they wouldn't like to go back through the approval process again. But in any case FAs Facebook page is a good place where you can post feedback, they are busy, but there is a good chance they will read it. :thumbs:

They only did this with E2 for the first release so that they could make 1 image when putting the editions side by side.

These will be unrelated images from slip to slip. In regards to their WEA releases, I doubt that fa would break their tradition of E2 now being their double lenticular edition.

Last edited:
Reactions: BluSteel2012
@CollectorEmtee

Will this be a regular maniacs box ?
E1 + E2 + E3 + E5B + Bonus Travel /Gallery Book ? Ie: same size as BR 2049, Venom etc... with the figurine and the mug being sent separate ?

Or is this a John Wick Mega Box Situation ?

I like how the slips look. It’s a shame they didn’t try doing a consistent image across three slips like
they did for Homecoming and they should have had at least one slip that was classic size but overall they did well

Can’t decide on which slip to get though, I’m leaning towards E1. Their full slip finishes tend to be pretty amazing

In for the E4 but just
I like how the slips look. It’s a shame they didn’t try doing a consistent image across three slips like
they did for Homecoming and they should have had at least one slip that was classic size but overall they did well

Can’t decide on which slip to get though, I’m leaning towards E1. Their full slip finishes tend to be pretty amazing

Yes, definitely not as nice or as polished as Homecoming. The triptych style was fantastic and unique I felt but still happy with this set overall. Could do with the figure being something else like another photobook or set of cards or something but it is what it is.

Reactions: Skyarcke
I'm not familiar with the Filmarena pre order
is the 11th March the release date, or the date I can pre order this box?
Planned start of pre-orders 10. 2. 2020 from 8:00 pm CET. Holders of collector's numbers can use the 3-day advance to place a pre-order.
Planned start of dispatch: TBC - we will update product site.

Release date for E4 Maniacs is listed as March 11th subject to change

Karels GB will be before Filmarena Website pre order date if you planning on using GB instead or ordering direct

If you don't have a Filmarena collectors number below 400 you might want to use GB instead as you might not get a chance to order direct

The beauty of using Karel's Group Buy is you don't need to have a collector's number

Planned start of pre-orders 10. 2. 2020 from 8:00 pm CET. Holders of collector's numbers can use the 3-day advance to place a pre-order.
Planned start of dispatch: TBC - we will update product site.

Release date for E4 Maniacs is listed as March 11th subject to change

Karels GB will be before Filmarena Website pre order date if you planning on using GB instead or ordering direct

If you don't have a Filmarena collectors number below 400 you might want to use GB instead as you might not get a chance to order direct

The beauty of using Karel's Group Buy is you don't need to have a collector's number

thanks for the reply!
will looking forward to the group buy...