Spider-Man: Far from Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #128) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 18, 2019 (E5) - February 27, 2020 (E1) - February 28, 2020 (E2) - March 2, 2020 (E3) - March 11, 2020 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: 1199 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2) - 1599 CZK (E3) - 5599 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5A) - 799 CZK (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - E1- E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
F8131CCB-8232-4B00-B7FA-E24A3D5BFBE4.jpeg898BE099-192C-452D-A047-D860B35203D3.jpeg8EB58EE7-AA8F-4A27-8855-9A278E206265.jpegF688A8AF-FB6B-4E89-AA1A-85181481A10F.jpeg
D02DB64F-DC0B-4C1E-AB8F-F2E3587309E4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ain't gonna sleep, eat, drink, or :BS: until GBs are reopened and E2 is secured:hungry::watch::coffee:
@carllenc @apsmith21
5AFj.gif
Am currently fighting sleep for the same reason(was finishing off an old Batman game but that ended about 15mins ago trying to stay awake now....can’t miss this. Need me that E2 as a birthday present for myself LOL )

My only concern is there wasn’t an error,
The GB listing time is almost 3hrs before Ap’s announcement so depending how soon it went live between then and his post, could mean enough sales to legitimately sell out the GB allocation....am hoping not, of course,

Reactions: milky
This is one case where I welcome my girlfriend's nagging. It will be impossible to fall asleep during it. And she is likely to continue nagging well into the night and morning. She has really taken I stand about my buying multiple editions of the same movie.

Noob question here. What's the benefit of group buy? Is it cheaper that way? I've never ordered from Film Arena or other companies before.

Did you check all 3?
do we know for sure it was one copy in each or just that you got the last copy of your chosen one? (Congrats on scoring the copy you wanted btw :) )
On the Group Buys page you can see the number of purchases for each GB (on a desktop browser), which indicates only one copy of each has been sold. "Latest Group Buy Sales" indicates the same thing. Hopefully it's not a glitch / low allocated stock and we get more copies soon :dunno:

Did you check all 3?
do we know for sure it was one copy in each or just that you got the last copy of your chosen one? (Congrats on scoring the copy you wanted btw :) )

Someone posted 'I bought the last E1', so at the time there was only one on that GB as well. Also, I've never seen any of Karel's GBs sell out so absurdly fast (some take over a day, even for very sought after releases), so I'm almost sure something weird happened.

Reactions: yeslek
Noob question here. What's the benefit of group buy? Is it cheaper that way? I've never ordered from Film Arena or other companies before.
It’s easier and I believe postage is cheaper for FAC GB’s but usually the benefit is securing your copy without potential blood baths or server issues when buying direct, as well as being able to deal with the excellent hosts here, should there be any issues, than hassle of trying to deal with usually none-English speaking retailers(plus some aren’t that nice to deal with and lack in customer service department). Plus there is a minor fee that goes to supporting the running of this site - all costs are shown, broken down, in the GB info.

usually going via GB will cost more, but for lack of hassle it’s often worth it.

I would rather have HDN get the extra money it costs me to participate in a group buy than have that money go to my girlfriend so she can buy another cheeseburger. She's gotta start using that treadmill that sits all by its lonesome in the hallway.

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k
On the Group Buys page you can see the number of purchases for each GB (on a desktop browser), which indicates only one copy of each has been sold. "Latest Group Buy Sales" indicates the same thing. Hopefully it's not a glitch / low allocated stock and we get more copies soon :dunno:
Am hoping it IS a glitch / error and that more are added.
But thanks for clarifying. I’m on mobile so couldn’t see the allocations sold.

Someone posted 'I bought the last E1', so at the time there was only one on that GB as well. Also, I've never seen any of Karel's GBs sell out so absurdly fast (some take over a day, even for very sought after releases), so I'm almost sure something weird happened.
My only worry is the time stamps on the GB are a few hours behind when we were told they went live, so it’s possible that some lucky buggers got in there and grabbed the small allocation.
But as Spriggan says, only one is showing sold per GB so fingers crossed it’s an error/glitch/mistake and the actual GB allowance will be available shortly.

As this is a WEA and MCU steel, I’d expect it to be live for less than a day. Maybe 6hrs at most? Even though, as you state, usually FAC/Karels GB’s do stay live for more than a few hrs

Reactions: spriggan02
I would rather have HDN get the extra money it costs me to participate in a group buy than have that money go to my girlfriend so she can buy another cheeseburger. She's gotta start using that treadmill that sits all by its lonesome in the hallway.
Am all for you supporting HDN, but not sure if you are joking about the GfF/cheeseburger....

Oh I forgot to add that some steels are only available via GB(Blufans being the main one I know of)

Friendly advice: a remark like that could easily make people report your post for being 'hostile', 'sexist', 'offensive', etc.

E1 for Skyarcke
Whew got the last E1, I only got an email notification for E3
Edit: Looks like there was only one copy of each to begin with, but I saw only one left and panicked
E2 for Tacozilla
Been a while since I have bought a film arena release but really wanted this to go along side Spiderman Homecoming, ordered E2
E3 for Josebus
I bought the only edition E3
I find it strange that there was only one edition in each GB.
Don't know who got the only E4 Maniacs Box.

Only one copy for each edition isn't a Group Buy, and if in fact there was only one copy for each, should've held a raffle or some:cautious:
So I'm pretty damn sure there will be a lot more copies for each edition and Karel's gonna reopen the GBs before I run out of my diapers:emb:
tenor.gif

Friendly advice: a remark like that could easily make people report your post for being 'hostile', 'sexist', 'offensive', etc.
Yes, my girlfriend just gave me the same "friendly" advice. "Ok," I says, "you can eat all the cheesburgers you want but I am getting
the FilmArena Spider-Man." We now have an uneasy truce.

• Friendly
Am hoping it IS a glitch / error and that more are added.
But thanks for clarifying. I’m on mobile so couldn’t see the allocations sold.
I was thinking of the glitch that happened with the Blade Runner HDZeta group buy where there were 30 copies sold, but the page only shows 10 copies purchased, which could mean there was a higher allocation but they are all sold out. I'm hoping this is just a case of holding back stock so they can go live later at an announced time.

I was thinking of the glitch that happened with the Blade Runner HDZeta group buy where there were 30 copies sold, but the page only shows 10 copies purchased, which could mean there was a higher allocation but they are all sold out. I'm hoping this is just a case of holding back stock so they can go live later at an announced time.
got ya...I wasn’t aware of that other issue/glitch you state, but it’s fairly clear that isn’t what happened here seeing as only single copies of each, sold.

am pretty sure it’s just a case of human error(or computer mistake) that meant the actual allocation amount/value, wasn’t correctly entered/registered for each GB, so it defaulted to the minimum value that would allow each to go live. That value being 1 as 0 would be sold out therefore never gone live at all.
Hopefully this will be rectified soon, and the actual allocated amount will be entered/registered in the system, and the GB’s will be live again with the actual amount/value (hope I make sense here..feel fuzzy as it’s just gone 4am here. Lol)

got ya...I wasn’t aware of that other issue/glitch you state, but it’s fairly clear that isn’t what happened here seeing as only single copies of each, sold.

am pretty sure it’s just a case of human error(or computer mistake) that meant the actual allocation amount/value, wasn’t correctly entered/registered for each GB, so it defaulted to the minimum value that would allow each to go live. That value being 1 as 0 would be sold out therefore never gone live at all.
Hopefully this will be rectified soon, and the actual allocated amount will be entered/registered in the system, and the GB’s will be live again with the actual amount/value (hope I make sense here..feel fuzzy as it’s just gone 4am here. Lol)
Is the activation of the group buy under Karel's control or one of the honchos here at HDN? If it's Karel, he is probably already in the arms of Morpheus.
We should probably just go to sleep too.