Spider-Man: Far from Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #128) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 18, 2019 (E5) - February 27, 2020 (E1) - February 28, 2020 (E2) - March 2, 2020 (E3) - March 11, 2020 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: 1199 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2) - 1599 CZK (E3) - 5599 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5A) - 799 CZK (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - E1- E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
F8131CCB-8232-4B00-B7FA-E24A3D5BFBE4.jpeg898BE099-192C-452D-A047-D860B35203D3.jpeg8EB58EE7-AA8F-4A27-8855-9A278E206265.jpegF688A8AF-FB6B-4E89-AA1A-85181481A10F.jpeg
D02DB64F-DC0B-4C1E-AB8F-F2E3587309E4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s easier and I believe postage is cheaper for FAC GB’s but usually the benefit is securing your copy without potential blood baths or server issues when buying direct, as well as being able to deal with the excellent hosts here, should there be any issues, than hassle of trying to deal with usually none-English speaking retailers(plus some aren’t that nice to deal with and lack in customer service department). Plus there is a minor fee that goes to supporting the running of this site - all costs are shown, broken down, in the GB info.

usually going via GB will cost more, but for lack of hassle it’s often worth it.

I see. I will try to join the GB if it's still available. I live in Malaysia though so not sure how much it would cost to post it here.

I see. I will try to join the GB if it's still available. I live in Malaysia though so not sure how much it would cost to post it here.
If you check the GB shipping info it should say (I believe there are two flat rate shipp8ng prices; one for Europe and another for the rest of the world.
Lower price is usually for single steels and the higher for One Clicks.

it only begins to get complicated if you purchase multiple copies/titles and wish to have the multiple orders shipped all in one.

Rise and shine, Karel, rise and shine.
Lol, gotta be 8.30-9.30am for Karel now(at a guess. It’s 7.30am GMT/UK)

So has there been a GB already? I’m guessing, “yes,” but I’m not really sure.
Kind of.
They went live but only a single copy of each edition before they appeared sold out.

most are assuming it’s an error and the correct allocation amount will go live again soon but we don’t know either way yet. What went live could very well be it.

I was literally checking my alerts this afternoon when the group buy alert came through. I went immediately to purchase E2 which was available but I hesitated in order to figure out how much it would cost in dollars with shipping. I should have just bought it immediately.

Hey guys

Apologies for not sending an update, but I was away when GBs opened and only now I have a little time so just popping in quickly to post this.

Due to a very low interest in most of the latest FACs Karel wont be getting many copies of Spider-Man either.

So now he will be adding only small amount of copies each time so they wont sell out right away so even members who will come later will have a chance.

Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, he tried getting more, but no luck. :(

Thanks for your understanding and good luck to all.

Last edited:
Hey guys

Apologies for not sending an update, but I was away when GBs opened and only now I have a little time so just popping in quickly to post this.

Due to a very low interest in most of the latest FACs Karel wont be getting many copies of Spider-Man either.

So now he will be adding only small amount of copies each time so they wont sell out right away and even members who will come later will have a chance.

So one of each WAS it? :(

should do a raffle if anymore are secured as they’re seems to be high demand on this one.

This sentence literally makes no sense “So now he will be adding only small amount of copies each time so they wont sell out right away and even members who will come later will have a chance”

This sentence literally makes no sense “So now he will be adding only small amount of copies each time so they wont sell out right away and even members who will come later will have a chance”

I think it means they'll be periodic yet small restocks of the GB between now and release

Reactions: milky and yeslek
Unless am misunderstanding, I took it to mean that due to low FAC interests not many copies were secured for group buy, thus one of each was it.
However more copies will be attempted to be sourced, and if so, the GB’s will be live again as/when copies are secured,
But there is every chance, the GB wasn’t so much a GB and was just the single copy of each edition that came and went so fast in the middle of the night.

So, keep checking, there ‘might’ be more copies available

Might be wrong, as there seems to be a lot of confusion over this releases GB, but that’s my understanding,

Applied direct myself, but never had any joy that way, so rely on GB’s for FAC, so I guess am gonna keep checking and trying, hoping I catch a copy(only want E2 but I’d be happy with either lenti as it’s nicest steel + 3D disc

@apsmith21 are you able to clarify or shed some light on this at all? Seems to be a lot of confused people after @CollectorEmtee update post earlier
Thanks in advance for any help guys’d:);

Last edited:
Reactions: milky
Hey guys

So now he will be adding only small amount of copies each time so they wont sell out right away and even members who will come later will have a chance.

So that meens we have to be in tbe right time and in the right place to secure a copy in this gb? How big are the chance to get one? Or is it better to try direct on the fa website?

So that meens we have to be in tbe right time and in the right place to secure a copy in this gb? How big are the chance to get one? Or is it better to try direct on the fa website?
Try direct anyway.
No guarantee you’ll get one but increases your chances (I requested both Lenti’s even though ideally I’d get E2, I just want this Steelbook so bad. Love it’

Hey guys

So, when probably I can try to secure E2?...
Can You please to announce ( @carllenc , @CollectorEmtee ) the next time of addition some copies?...

Or F5-button on my keyboard must look like this?)))))
f5.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and milky