Spider-Man: Far from Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #128) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 18, 2019 (E5) - February 27, 2020 (E1) - February 28, 2020 (E2) - March 2, 2020 (E3) - March 11, 2020 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: 1199 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2) - 1599 CZK (E3) - 5599 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5A) - 799 CZK (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - E1- E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
F8131CCB-8232-4B00-B7FA-E24A3D5BFBE4.jpeg898BE099-192C-452D-A047-D860B35203D3.jpeg8EB58EE7-AA8F-4A27-8855-9A278E206265.jpegF688A8AF-FB6B-4E89-AA1A-85181481A10F.jpeg
D02DB64F-DC0B-4C1E-AB8F-F2E3587309E4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
So, when probably I can try to secure E2?...
Can You please to announce ( @carllenc , @CollectorEmtee ) the next time of addition some copies?...

Or F5-button on my keyboard must look like this?)))))
View attachment 460347
Am not even sure there will be more....see quote below
Sorry to be a bearer of bad news, he tried getting more, but no luck. :(

we really need some clarity on @CollectorEmtee update.
I get that they were likley in a rush but saying there will be more copies and then no luck getting more is very confusing,

Maybe if we can put our name on a list for what editions we are after(obv limit to one edition only to keep it fairer for more) and if/when copies come in, they are allocated in order of names on the lists?
Could start with every poster since the GB went live? (High hopes there I know but seems a shame to announce a GB that technically wasn’t a GROUP buy at all; just single buys.

List or raffle going forward seems fairest for me(even though that higher risk of me missing out personally as I’ve gone insomnia at the moment so can check regularly :)

Reactions: milky
I think his post is very clear. There is low interest here, so their GB allocation is low. To ensure the GB doesn't sell out immediately and to allow people who don't sit on this site 24/7 a chance to get in the GB, they will periodically add more allocation over several days until their copies are gone.

Kind of strange that they think the GB will sell out immediately if there is no interest though? My guess is there is low interest in some of the recent releases (i.e. releases coming a long time after many other companies did them), that their allocation is now low on all releases as a result.

Reactions: DMD4k
I think his post is very clear. There is low interest here, so their GB allocation is low. To ensure the GB doesn't sell out immediately and to allow people who don't sit on this site 24/7 a chance to get in the GB, they will periodically add more allocation over several days until their copies are gone.

Kind of strange that they think the GB will sell out immediately if there is no interest though? My guess is there is low interest in some of the recent releases (i.e. releases coming a long time after many other companies did them), that their allocation is now low on all releases as a result.

There is definitely interest but maybe not enough for FA to quantify giving Karel enough copies to support the group buy. It will sell out when just adding one copy at a time.

So i hit the "I want to buy" button on the fa site. Anyone get luky with this in the past? If there will no gb stock i may try it on ebay in the future

1 copy per GB is a joke, it has to be said :wtf: If not 1 copy, then starting with 1 copy and making us wait unknowingly when more will be added isn't much better, either. I can understand low levels of interest on their "WWA" premiums as often is the case with FA, they are one of the last retailers to release an edition of "X" title, so it's inevitable that interest won't be at its peak by the time they DO decide/manage to release it (e.g. Black Panther/Thor Ragnarok/First Man etc). All boring (sorry :bag:) WWA's and released much too late after WEA's from competitors have already finished.

But for a WEA like this, and a new movie, interest/demand is obviously going to be greater, but we as a site are penalised because we don't buy all the other crap they pump out beforehand?! (n) Admittedly I used to buy a lot more FAC's myself, but now I'm certainly more picky with what I do buy, in general and not just with FAC. I still continue to support them however and credit where it's due some of their WEA can be awesome (WWA's too to some extent, i.e. recent Alita :drool:), but stunts like this certainly won't help the situation and encourage us to buy more editions from them, if anything, quite the opposite!

My 2 cents anyway and I don't mean to cause offense to anyone, this is just a sh!tty situation for folks that just want to bag a copy and be done with it :(

FA has been disappointing for a while, pumping out uninspired release after release as a cash grab. And now giving MCU collectors the big finger when they know there is a lot of interest. I guess most of us will have to resort to eBay for this one.

Due to low interest in recent FACs....I wonder why? Could it be the stupid prices? They just closed recently a couple of FAC group buys on another site. One for Schindler’s List and I forget the other. $115.00 for the 4K versions shipped to the USA! Not one person joined those group buys. Maybe those greedy people at Filmarena will get the message!

Personally, I decided (for several months) to stop buying Filmarena / Black Barons, even if their editions are often the most beautiful. Fed up with their exorbitant prices, fed up with systematic delays and fed up with the low consideration for their wallets (translation: us, the collectors). Goodbye the greedy.

I’ve always been a fan of filmarena and this would of been a purchase through the GB but their prices are ridiculous now and also the dressed up WWAs are nothing anymore and like others have pointed out, take far too long to release so no wonder the interest in them has slowed.

Always appreciate Karel & Martin no matter what. But filmarena are on a long slippery slope now

Reactions: wojo134 and milky
E1 is a joke.

The steelbook, the slip front and the 'special folder' all have the same artwork.

Why would anyone want this?
The back finish is awesome, potentially equally awesome finish on the front (?).

But yep I agree, the collectors folder is one too much for me really, I actually didn't mind the front slip and steel having similar art (mask on/off) but they should have swapped the collectors folder for one in the other editions IMO.