Spider-Man: Far from Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #128) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 18, 2019 (E5) - February 27, 2020 (E1) - February 28, 2020 (E2) - March 2, 2020 (E3) - March 11, 2020 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: 1199 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2) - 1599 CZK (E3) - 5599 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5A) - 799 CZK (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - E1- E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
F8131CCB-8232-4B00-B7FA-E24A3D5BFBE4.jpeg898BE099-192C-452D-A047-D860B35203D3.jpeg8EB58EE7-AA8F-4A27-8855-9A278E206265.jpegF688A8AF-FB6B-4E89-AA1A-85181481A10F.jpeg
D02DB64F-DC0B-4C1E-AB8F-F2E3587309E4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
E1 is a joke.

The steelbook, the slip front and the 'special folder' all have the same artwork.

Why would anyone want this?
That's pretty harsh. It's repetitive but I love it and the finish on it is amazing, check Mickle's post above.
Compare it to what WeET, widely regarded for their embossing and finishing prowess, produced. It's not even close, the comparison is almost embarrassing. FA looked at that, thought how cute, then proceeded to show them how it's done.

Did you check all 3?
do we know for sure it was one copy in each or just that you got the last copy of your chosen one? (Congrats on scoring the copy you wanted btw :) )

Forgiveness for slow to respond :sorry:

Yes, there was only one copy when the groups opened.

At first I hesitated to buy because I thought it was a test of the GB and Then close it and open it in a few days.

I decided to buy it and I thought if it is a test, they will refund my money. And if it is the open Group, I assure the copy.

I have seen that they have added 6 copies. They seem few.

If always like that, the GBs of FilmArena will become a fierce battle :ohno::box::blackeye:

Last edited:
Reactions: yeslek
They could have a great finish on E1's slip (I'm not doubting it'll look awesome) but still have different art on the other two things. No excuse really.

I'm not their biggest fan, but when Zavvi released some steelbooks with slipcovers with the same artwork as the steel they got ridiculed on here. For almost €70 here, I'm expecting much more.......

Reactions: wojo134 and Vaako
Due to low interest in recent FACs....I wonder why? Could it be the stupid prices? They just closed recently a couple of FAC group buys on another site. One for Schindler’s List and I forget the other. $115.00 for the 4K versions shipped to the USA! Not one person joined those group buys. Maybe those greedy people at Filmarena will get the message!
Prices are getting into the "have to give up a testicle" territory. Hard to justify a purchase of nearly $100 for 1 edition.
It just depends on where you order from. I have First Man and Schindlers for $141 shipped to the US. Its not cheap and I dont want to pay that much either but its not near the price you are quoting.

It just depends on where you order from. I have First Man and Schindlers for $141 shipped to the US. Its not cheap and I dont want to pay that much either but its not near the price you are quoting.
For me E2 would be about $68 + $25 shipping = $93.00 (For me that is just about castration territory).

So i hit the "I want to buy" button on the fa site. Anyone get luky with this in the past? If there will no gb stock i may try it on ebay in the future
Only requested to buy a couple of titles but never had luck either.
Still, I’ve requested E2 and as a back up E3
We’ll see

@Blu-ray-Bro @Xababa

@carllenc @CollectorEmtee Please and please make next announcement at least a few hours before the actual live time:notworthy:
This!!
It feels worse having the carrot dangled in front of us only to miss out twice now.

don’t own any copies of this movie, is it too much to ask for that I am allowed to purchase?
Am not being greedy, not doubke dipping or wanting to buy to trade/make money, I just want it to complete my MCU steelbook collection(and to rewatch it as it’s been a while)

gutted is an understatement and am I the only one who feels it’s unfair.p due to the email notification delay? I was getting thread ‘new post emails’ last night but for posts several replies earlier and ones I had already seen(due to being persistently active within this thread just over 24hrs ago. So waiting for emails doesn’t help as they appear delaye

Reactions: milky
Not sure if common knowledge to everyone else, but I didn't realize myself until I was told otherwise by a friend of mine, that Iron Man on the backside of E3 is actually going to be "GITD" effect :wow: Not sure if that's a good sign or not personally, as usually I just find GITD to be too gimmicky unless it really benefits whatever it's applied on. We'll soon see :watch:

Description taken from their Facebook I believe (yet doesn't seem to mention anything about GITD in their official direct purchase link? :confused:)

"FAC #128 SPIDER-MAN: FAR FROM HOME Lenticular 3D Front Side + "GLOW IN THE DARK IRON MAN" Back Side XL EDITION #3 Steelbook ™ Limited Collector's Edition - numbered (4K Ultra HD Blu-ray + 3D Blu-ray + Blu-ray + Bonus Blu-ray) contains:
- Exclusive FullSlipCover XL with an attractive finish and back side phosphorescent "Iron Man" paint shining in the dark + Lenticular 3D Sticker in front side".

This sentence literally makes no sense “So now he will be adding only small amount of copies each time so they wont sell out right away and even members who will come later will have a chance”
My apologies for that, I was typing it in a hurry and sick in bed. GB host has an idea of approximately how many copies he will be getting, but isnt 100% sure yet, so I meant he will be adding small amounts of copies to each GB for now, up until he will know the final number he can get for sure. He needs to act fast since he doesnt have a lot of time before he needs to place the final order with FA. Mostly he has time to organize GBs over the weekends, hence he created the GBs with only one copy for each, just so the GBs are there and ready for him to be adding more copies later. Opening a GB and leaving it with just one copy would be a non-sense, but I get why members were confused by this. He then started to add copies to each GB and informed about it in this thread. Since there will be low amount of copies he didnt want to post all copies at once and thats basically it. Once again, sorry for the confusion.

I think his post is very clear. There is low interest here, so their GB allocation is low. To ensure the GB doesn't sell out immediately and to allow people who don't sit on this site 24/7 a chance to get in the GB, they will periodically add more allocation over several days until their copies are gone.

Kind of strange that they think the GB will sell out immediately if there is no interest though? My guess is there is low interest in some of the recent releases (i.e. releases coming a long time after many other companies did them), that their allocation is now low on all releases as a result.
Thank you for clarifying my post :thanks: I know it must have sounded confusing for multiple members and I couldnt be here to explain further. My bad.

We know this title is highly demanded and we would need more copies of it, but afaik there is a limit of copies our GB host is able to get (that goes for all releases) and with low interest in the latest FAC releases the limit was lowered and that means lowered for all releases nonetheless. It would help to have a flexible limit of copies available, but I dont know what goes on behind the scenes so when GB host says this is his only option now I get it.

@Blu-ray-Bro @Xababa

@carllenc @CollectorEmtee Please and please make next announcement at least a few hours before the actual live time:notworthy:
The thing is that Karel is very busy in his regular work where he needs to travel to every single day, so even he doesnt know when his few minutes of spare time will come. I have tried asking him for a bit of a heads up, but cant assure it will be possible, too many factors to say for sure, sorry.

The thing is that Karel is very busy in his regular work where he needs to travel to every single day, so even he doesnt know when his few minutes of spare time will come. I have tried asking him for a bit of a heads up, but cant assure it will be possible, too many factors to say for sure, sorry.

Once he has confirmed additional amount of copies (whether that is before or after collection) I think a waiting period of an hour or a couple of hours would be ideal to announce in advance before opening the group buy so people have a bit of time to be prepared for one.

It's just a question and an idea I feel will help ninja's more.

Obviously Carl works hard to secure copies and manage all this with yourself as you both do to assist us all, and we don't know daily routine's etc but if a possibility of that happening that would relieve some of the frustration.

Obviously, Karel is a very busy man even without running group buys. Let's not put any more of a burden on the fellow by asking for specific go-live times. Let's just leave it to the fickle finger of fate.

Reactions: Vaako