Spider-Man: Far from Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #128) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 18, 2019 (E5) - February 27, 2020 (E1) - February 28, 2020 (E2) - March 2, 2020 (E3) - March 11, 2020 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: 1199 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2) - 1599 CZK (E3) - 5599 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5A) - 799 CZK (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - E1- E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
F8131CCB-8232-4B00-B7FA-E24A3D5BFBE4.jpeg898BE099-192C-452D-A047-D860B35203D3.jpeg8EB58EE7-AA8F-4A27-8855-9A278E206265.jpegF688A8AF-FB6B-4E89-AA1A-85181481A10F.jpeg
D02DB64F-DC0B-4C1E-AB8F-F2E3587309E4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
How much do fa charge for shipping to the uk and could i get custom charges if i decide to ever get a edition from there or would it be EU rules but that is meant to change 31st anyway ? As I saw prices dont include shipping
Tia :)

E1, E2 OR E3??? :confused::wacky::confused:

This is when it'd be super helpful to have some more teasers to help us decide lol :rolleyes: I'm always a little hesitant ordering an FAC Lenti as in the past it's quite often hit or miss as to whether they're gonna be decent or not :cautious::bag: Only seen the FS so far, hmmm....

Reactions: BluSteel2012

This is when it'd be super helpful to have some more teasers to help us decide lol :rolleyes: I'm always a little hesitant ordering an FAC Lenti as in the past it's quite often hit or miss as to whether they're gonna be decent or not :cautious::bag: Only seen the FS so far, hmmm....

The lentis have been pretty good lately. Not near as dark as the past. I would say they are generally on par with rest of the premium groups now.

Reactions: Mickle_89
How much do fa charge for shipping to the uk and could i get custom charges if i decide to ever get a edition from there or would it be EU rules but that is meant to change 31st anyway ? As I saw prices dont include shipping
Tia :)
EU rules will still apply to December 31st 2020 when UK leave EU on January 31st 2020
UK leaving EU - The UK will enter an 11-month transition period

All EU rules will still apply as normal during the transition period as if UK was still in the EU

Your parcel will still be treated as before in terms of Vat custums as long as it's delivered before December 31st 2020
FAC charge Vat at checkout for items been shipped EU counties

Shipping charge I don't know for UK

E4 and be done with it.

• Haha
Reactions: harry and Mickle_89
EU rules will still apply to December 31st 2020 when UK leave EU on January 31st 2020

All EU rules will still apply as normal during the transition period as if UK was still in the EU

Your parcel will still be treated as before in terms of Vat custums as long as it's delivered before December 31st 2020
Cheers paul thanks for the info. I didnt know about the transition period , so good to know now.

Reactions: paulboland
The lentis have been pretty good lately. Not near as dark as the past. I would say they are generally on par with rest of the premium groups now.
Nice, thanks for the info :thumbs: I have a few FAC Lenti's that I do really like, like Deadpool 2 E2, Prometheus E2 DL from the top of my head. But then there's been some real stinkers too lol, so I have tended to stray away from them. I didn't think they were on par with others yet either, but we shall see then ;):angel:

After all the giving out I did about E1 you've now got me thinking I should go for it over E3!! :p

I just hate my Homecoming E2 being a full slip cover and E3 here being a lenti cover. They're just not consistent. Tell me what I should do!!!!! :D

Shipping charge I don't know for UK
@paulboland, I think you should be applying for European Parliament!! :)

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89
After all the giving out I did about E1 you've now got me thinking I should go for it over E3!! :p

I just hate my Homecoming E2 being a full slip cover and E3 here being a lenti cover. They're just not consistent. Tell me what I should do!!!!! :D
None of it matters anyway... any of these are XL. So it's never going to match perfect, doesn't matter which you pick... so I wouldn't pick solely on similarities with Homecoming.

Haha, well, I'm not so sure about that myself. I like E1, and the two arts on slip/steel, but collectors folder to boot is too much I think, even if it's tucked away in the slip lol. They could have easily swapped that out with either E1/2 to mix it up a bit. So E1 seems the safest option to me, slip finish on the back is already known (awesome) and front will be much the same I imagine.

E2 I like, but Spidey pose both front/back are almost exactly the same, just tilted sideways more or less. You get the same awesome Lenti art from E3 on the collector's folder though. I don't really scrutinize goodies when choosing but I would say E2 fan art cards on the right are a bit weird. Apart from a couple (back art steelbook and back art Boxset) I don't like them.

E3 has the best Lenti art IMO, I love that. Also a nice contrast with the back and inclusion of Iron Man. Lenti art has potential to have great depth if expected properly too. GITD on the back just seems a bit silly/tacky to me, but I dig the art and overall I think E3 is the most solid edition with a nice variation of artwork.

Not sure if this helps you at all, as I'm still a little undecided myself :LOL: However I am leaning more towards E3. Roughly around £11 more than the E2, but has a 4K disk I can use and overall a slightly more appealing edition (to me anyway) :)