Spider-Man: Far from Home (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (FilmArena Collection #128) [Czech Republic]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: December 18, 2019 (E5) - February 27, 2020 (E1) - February 28, 2020 (E2) - March 2, 2020 (E3) - March 11, 2020 (E4)
Purchase links: E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
Price: 1199 CZK (E1) - 1299 CZK (E2) - 1599 CZK (E3) - 5599 CZK (E4) - 1199 CZK (E5A) - 799 CZK (E5B)
Group buy: hosted by carllenc - E1- E2 - E3 - E4 - E5A - E5B
F8131CCB-8232-4B00-B7FA-E24A3D5BFBE4.jpeg898BE099-192C-452D-A047-D860B35203D3.jpeg8EB58EE7-AA8F-4A27-8855-9A278E206265.jpegF688A8AF-FB6B-4E89-AA1A-85181481A10F.jpeg
D02DB64F-DC0B-4C1E-AB8F-F2E3587309E4.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
On stage, trying to finish second set on the Reeperbahn, Hamburg..., trying to check out, then gone...

#clusterfuck
#hdzetaWayOfTheDodoVibe

I kept refreshing the E2 page but the grey bar never changed to blue. Do you have to refresh the main group buy page and then select the specific page of the edition you want? If so, I was sitting there hitting the refresh button like an idiot.
I just had a tab for this thread and a tab for the E2 item I wanted to buy(the page it takes you too when you click the GB link on here) and refreshed that for about 40 mins.
think the grey sold out button went blue and I refreshed again before realising LOL.
Couldn’t hurt if you kept clicking the GB link in here each time instead

sorry you missed out.
Better luck next time.

Yea I checked there, it does show validated so I presume it went fine. I didn't think I would grab one this time around but I guess I was pretty quick. It was out of E1 or E3 but went with E3 as I like the image being quite different to others and I just want another addition separate.
that’s a prett6 safe bet you’re sorted and secured :)

Did this next batch get released early then? Set an alarm to remind me at 22:55.
Was actually late. Approx 2230 GMT so 2330 local.

Reactions: Madar
Once he has confirmed additional amount of copies (whether that is before or after collection) I think a waiting period of an hour or a couple of hours would be ideal to announce in advance before opening the group buy so people have a bit of time to be prepared for one.

It's just a question and an idea I feel will help ninja's more.

Obviously Carl works hard to secure copies and manage all this with yourself as you both do to assist us all, and we don't know daily routine's etc but if a possibility of that happening that would relieve some of the frustration.

I tried discussing this with him to give a little heads up if possible, so Im glad he was able to, but as always, his schedule is busy so he couldnt make it the exact hour he posted, but at least some members here were able to wait and get their copies. Its not the last copies so I hope everyone gets what they need eventually.

Thanks for the update, Martin:thanks: Always appreciate your service, both yours and Karel's:notworthy:
Btw I've just sent my force ghost to Prague and tell the FA execs to give a lot more copies to Karel;)
7dLwRk.gif

Haha, that was a good one! Made ma laugh, thanks :thanks: Also thanks for the support :thumbs: Sorry you missed out, but I hope you will have another chance to get what you need soon. May the force ghost be with you ;)

Ordered E3 last night after much deliberation lol. Hopefully it pays off and I made the right (good) choice :angel: If I had a spare whopping 6,441 CZK I would have probably bought an E4 :greedy:;)

GB's hot

// no sleep due to work,, in limbo, but had window open on second monitor, somehow auto refreshed,, noticed blue button...strange,, //
>> still wondering why we are now second class after years of service building FA (not at K or Em)

Reactions: milky