Release date: November 14, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon DE
Price: €46.99

81iNGRynXmL._SX342_.jpg

1563900524168.png 1563900539760.png

426249-452f4e8e000e691cb84833cf333fccf7.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: spookz
So the only version with the good art is still the plain blu-ray steelbook right? I have all 3 versions from Amazon Germany preordered, I just want to make to get the right one. Looks like I can cancel the 4K+3D version @paulboland
This is the art I want:
Spider-Man: Far From Home (Blu-ray Steelbook)
With Amazon Germany you never know for sure what you are getting :rofl:

Only way anyone will know for sure is when delivered

I'm not bothered as I cancelled all of my Amazon Germany orders for this Film

I'm getting UK Zavvi and HMV steelbooks

I will be getting one the FAC steelbook editions also

Blufans WEA I likely also get

Reactions: Jaxxx
they changed the artwork on the 4k/3d one from the german exclusive artwork back to the WWA #2.
the 2d steel with the german exclusive artwork is sold out (for now)

I have just read on a German forum that this edition only comes with 2 discs - 4K + 3D, & that the advertised extra features only appear on the 2D blu-ray.
Consumers are being advised to contact customer services at amazon.de, where it is reported that a 2D blu-ray will be sent as compensation.
Disc will only be sent if requested, & is not automatic.
Mmmm. Don't know if anyone has received this yet to confirm?

I have just read on a German forum that this edition only comes with 2 discs - 4K + 3D, & that the advertised extra features only appear on the 2D blu-ray.
Consumers are being advised to contact customer services at amazon.de, where it is reported that a 2D blu-ray will be sent as compensation.
Disc will only be sent if requested, & is not automatic.
Mmmm. Don't know if anyone has received this yet to confirm?
I received this today. No extras on either 4K or 3D discs. Theseare the missing extras listed on the J-card:
Over 1 hour of bonus material, including brand new short film "Peters To-Do-List"; Outtakes and unpublished scenes; Excl. on BLU-RAY: Secret Easter Eggs; Far, far, far from home; The suit; Fury & Hill; Thanks, Mrs. Parker and much more!
I'm going to email amazon.de and see if they will send out a Blu-ray with the extras on it...

Spider-Man.jpg

Yep, have done the same

Yesterday, Thursday, November 14, 2019, the Marvel comic book Spiderman Far From Home (USA 2019) was officially released by German Pictures in the sales department of Sony Pictures Entertainment . Among other things, there is exclusively a Limited edition steelbook at amazon.de , which combines the Ultra HD Blu-ray and the Blu-ray 3D in the Combopack. According to product details from Amazon.de and product information on the Steelbook itself are also the extras of the 2D Blu-ray with a total running time of over one hour. Buyers of the Steelbook have found after purchase but that the set no 2D Blu-ray included and the promised extras are not included on UHD Blu-ray or Blu-ray 3D. This is an error that is now being addressed.

Verified buyers, ie customers who actually purchased the Steelbook through Amazon.de, will now be compensated for it. As per our member, Sony Pictures Entertainment refers to Amazon Customer Service. The exact text of the message reads: "... we can understand your anger about the lack of bonus material, so as a verified buyer, you can contact Amazon Customer Service directly and receive a free 2D Blu-ray with the bonus material."So after contacting Amazon.de customer support and reporting the bug, you will receive a free 2D Blu-ray of the movie containing the missing bonus material from the Steelbook. There is no automatic shipping of 2D Blu-ray to all buyers. In any case, it is necessary to contact Amazon.de.

Yep, have done the same

Yesterday, Thursday, November 14, 2019, the Marvel comic book Spiderman Far From Home (USA 2019) was officially released by German Pictures in the sales department of Sony Pictures Entertainment . Among other things, there is exclusively a Limited edition steelbook at amazon.de , which combines the Ultra HD Blu-ray and the Blu-ray 3D in the Combopack. According to product details from Amazon.de and product information on the Steelbook itself are also the extras of the 2D Blu-ray with a total running time of over one hour. Buyers of the Steelbook have found after purchase but that the set no 2D Blu-ray included and the promised extras are not included on UHD Blu-ray or Blu-ray 3D. This is an error that is now being addressed.

Verified buyers, ie customers who actually purchased the Steelbook through Amazon.de, will now be compensated for it. As per our member, Sony Pictures Entertainment refers to Amazon Customer Service. The exact text of the message reads: "... we can understand your anger about the lack of bonus material, so as a verified buyer, you can contact Amazon Customer Service directly and receive a free 2D Blu-ray with the bonus material."So after contacting Amazon.de customer support and reporting the bug, you will receive a free 2D Blu-ray of the movie containing the missing bonus material from the Steelbook. There is no automatic shipping of 2D Blu-ray to all buyers. In any case, it is necessary to contact Amazon.de.

The same steelbook edition is also availabe from bücher.de here in Germany, although it is advertised with the Brandenburger Tor image. Thus not exclusive to Amazon.