Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Still no movement on mine, approaching the 10 day time period Parcelforce say a package from the Czec Republic should take :(

Still no movement on mine, approaching the 10 day time period Parcelforce say a package from the Czec Republic should take :(

I'm the same mate 18th Jan mine officially was sent to the UK so I may still have a while yet.

Also just thought I let you know that my ALIEN boxset took awhile to arrive and didn't update on Parcelforce, heck Yodel delivered it :confused: Was really strange. So my guessing is that both ours will come by Yodel :LOL:

• Helpful Post
Reactions: tommyh84
I'm the same mate 18th Jan mine officially was sent to the UK so I may still have a while yet.

Also just thought I let you know that my ALIEN boxset took awhile to arrive and didn't update on Parcelforce, heck Yodel delivered it :confused: Was really strange. So my guessing is that both ours will come by Yodel :LOL:

Thanks mate, I was going to ask if you had yours yet :)

You were spot on @reisspsy about the change in courier

2018-01-25 00:00
The consignment was forwarded to another delivering post office in the destination country for delivery.

Problem is now my tracking number doesn't work with any other couriers, so who knows when it'll arrive or with who :(

• Thanks
Reactions: reisspsy

The consignment was forwarded to another delivering post office in the destination country for delivery.

Problem is now my tracking number doesn't work with any other couriers, so who knows when it'll arrive or with who :(
Yours cannot be far off, surely. Ours were sorta neck n neck.

Just as I thought, Yodel have most probably got it :ohno: hope it comes in one piece for ya mate.

Let me know when it arrives as hopefully mine shouldn’t be to long behind.

• Thanks
@tommyh84

Mine arrived, just got in from work and got a card through the door with this on it :ohno::

IMG_2775.JPG

Went to my gate and found it like this:
IMG_2774.JPG

Thankfully due to @carllenc great packaging was all mint inside thanks again mate :thumbs:

So hopefully yours should be here any day now if it has not come yet.

@tommyh84

Mine arrived, just got in from work and got a card through the door with this on it :ohno::

View attachment 355031

Went to my gate and found it like this:
View attachment 355032

Thankfully due to @carllenc great packaging was all mint inside thanks again mate :thumbs:

So hopefully yours should be here any day now if it has not come yet.
I can see your gate is locked at the bottom. Did the douchebag (sorry, "courier" :rolleyes:) literally just drop it over your gate like that?? o_O

I can see your gate is locked at the bottom. Did the douchebag (sorry, "courier" :rolleyes:) literally just drop it over your gate like that?? o_O

I'm afraid yes he did, my gate has a lock top and bottom and is quite high so he must have dropped it from some height :angry: luckly nothing is damaged and i'm shocked the parcel was not dented in or anything.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Mickle_89