Spider-Man: Homecoming (4K+2D and 3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBooks) (FilmArena Collection #89) [Czech Republic]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: December 13, 2017
Purchase links: 3D+2D - 4K+2D
Price: 999 CZK (E1) - 1199 CZK (E2) - 1299 CZK (E3) - 4999 CZK (E4)
Note: WEA
Group buy: Hosted by carllenc E1 - E2 - E3 - E4 Box - E5 A - E5 B
E1.jpg E2.jpg E3.jpg E4.jpg

21032871_1481087472008224_3936953246344885099_n.jpg
received_1890750887608123.jpeg

Screen Shot 2017-08-11 at 19.06.09.png

Last edited:
Fair enough about the price as I said I've never used a GB for an FA purchase. Not sure what you mean by "more secure" though as FA send items via courier not postal service and well packaged. :dunno:

Karel checks all editions to make sure yours is perfect "as best he can" FA don't. :thumbs:

Karel's packaging is lot better with GB than what FAC provide if you ordered direct from Film Arena

Seeing as every order I've had from FA direct has been in a very sturdy box with about a mile of bubblewrap around each copy ordered I don't see how it could be a lot better. (unless FA packaging has gotten a whole lot worse in the last year or so or Karel ships each edition in it's own safe.) :)
(I'm certainly not even close to being a fan of FA any more but I can't find any fault with the packing of the shipments that I've had from them)

Seeing as every order I've had from FA direct has been in a very sturdy box with about a mile of bubblewrap around each copy ordered I don't see how it could be a lot better. (unless FA packaging has gotten a whole lot worse in the last year or so or Karel ships each edition in it's own safe.) :)
(I'm certainly not even close to being a fan of FA any more but I can't find any fault with the packing of the shipments that I've had from them)

No more Bubble Wrap, now they use these custom box made from HARD white Styrofoam.
Seems like it'd cause the same issues as Blufans was having with their oneclicks in foam blocks, but worse because styrofoam is so rigid.

Last edited:
For a long time now lot of people, like myself, have been saying that we would prefer just to have the
E5B (just the 3D + 2D steelbook.)

I've read through all of the recent posts and I still have this question.
Does anybody know if there will be a Group Buy for just this item?

E5B http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...ve-3d-2d-steelbook-limited-collectors-edition

I know you can already order this directly from FilmArena, which I did the day it went live, and then cancelled the order because the shipping cost alone to Canada is more expensive than the price of the steelbook.

578 CZK = 22.25 euros = $32.75 Canadian. (cost of steelbook)
797 CZK = 30.68 euros = $45.16 Canadian. (cost of shipping)
That's a total of 1 375 CZK = 52.93 euros = $77.91 Canadian!!!

For a long time now lot of people, like myself, have been saying that we would prefer just to have the
E5B (just the 3D + 2D steelbook.)

I've read through all of the recent posts and I still have this question.
Does anybody know if there will be a Group Buy for just this item?

E5B http://www.filmarena-eng.com/blu-ra...ve-3d-2d-steelbook-limited-collectors-edition

I know you can already order this directly from FilmArena, which I did the day it went live, and then cancelled the order because the shipping cost alone to Canada is more expensive than the price of the steelbook.

578 CZK = 22.25 euros = $32.75 Canadian. (cost of steelbook)
797 CZK = 30.68 euros = $45.16 Canadian. (cost of shipping)
That's a total of 1 375 CZK = 52.93 euros = $77.91 Canadian!!!
Not 100% sure on this, but we've had GBs for all the past ones they've put out. (Logan, Alien, Child 44)

Reactions: Stygian
OK. I was just wondering because the E5's have been available for pre-order from FA for awhile now.
The release date is in 29 days (Nov. 8). I'm just wondering if this steelbook will sell out before a Group Buy happens.

But I am definitely not ordering direct from them. If I miss out, I miss out.

Last edited:
Holy moley! If my calculations are correct, it looks like E1 + E2 + E3 will be approximately $218.00 to the USA.
I know it's a sin to spend that much on steelbooks and that I will have to go to confession to expiate my sin, but I don't think I can resist.:ohno:

• Thanks
Reactions: Hereticz
Shipping direct from FA for the E5B to New Zealand will be $100, so I think I'll wait for the group buy lol. Hopefully, it comes to a similar price as the Logan E5 (~$75).