Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just received my DL and wow! The lentis and steel are perfect

the back lenti is insanely good

Cant see any tracking numbers I take im looking at right place under purchases?
Neither i can

Not all tracking numbers have been posted yet

They all already shipped with no delay, I have started uploading tracking numbers that can be viewed in your dashboard under your purchases. I however have not done them all. I still have a lot to do actually. Hopefully by end of weekend all will be uploaded.

Reactions: Wreck
I received my DL today. No crushed shipping box this time (only a bit dinged). The copy is in good condition. Once again however the lenti (on the frontside) sits not flush with the slip but overlaps on the top left! For crying out loud, why can't they get it right? Every other company manages to align the lentis properly on the slips, only Blufans fail on a regular basis. It's annoying because even when you're a bit forgiving about little imperfections, this overlap clearly shows all the time.

Received my DL today and it’s very nice! Steelbook however is dented in a couple places and has a few paint bubbles and hairs under the paint too. Their slip quality has been dropping in my experience but I had hoped their steelbooks would stay strong as always.
I have to agree with your statement about Blufans' slip quality. In fact, I think most of the times their slips are lacking a bit, especially when compared to Korean retailers (like WeET). Not necessarily because of the artworks chosen, but because of how the slips are "assembled". Blufans might not have the best slips, but they do have among the best steels and usually they arrive in great condition. Sometimes a bad one might just slip through quality control. I hope you get a replacement sorted out! From my experience, this shouldn't be a problem. :thanks:

Still waiting for pics for the fan box
Not sure if they're already shipped for Chinese customers, but Kevin said the Fan Boxes will ship "around Oct. 17". Either way, it won't be long before the first pics surface, I guees.

• Informative
Reactions: harry and Radagast
I received my DL today. No crushed shipping box this time (only a bit dinged). The copy is in good condition. Once again however the lenti (on the frontside) sits not flush with the slip but overlaps on the top left! For crying out loud, why can't they get it right? Every other company manages to align the lentis properly on the slips, only Blufans fail on a regular basis. It's annoying because even when you're a bit forgiving about little imperfections, this overlap clearly shows all the time.

I have to agree with your statement about Blufans' slip quality. In fact, I think most of the times their slips are lacking a bit, especially when compared to Korean retailers (like WeET). Not necessarily because of the artworks chosen, but because of how the slips are "assembled". Blufans might not have the best slips, but they do have among the best steels and usually they arrive in great condition. Sometimes a bad one might just slip through quality control. I hope you get a replacement sorted out! From my experience, this shouldn't be a problem. :thanks:

Not sure if they're already shipped for Chinese customers, but Kevin said the Fan Boxes will ship "around Oct. 17". Either way, it won't be long before the first pics surface, I guees.

I wouldn’t even mind the overlap but I have huskies which means fine white hair *everywhere* and the exposed adhesive backing on misaligned lentis collects it and never lets go.

Sorry to hear that yours is the same. For what it’s worth this is the first Blufans after five or so I’ve received that has well-aligned lentis but it’s crushed so that’s moot anyway.

Anyone have a link for the china mailing site (preferably going to the tracking? I know once it gets to the US I can use USPS, but hoping I can track it out of china. Thanks.

View attachment 450801
The steelbook is fantastic, but I'm not so happy with the slip. Not only because of the misaligned lenti on the front, but also because I think the front lenti's a bit lacking (colors, sharpness). Not bad in any way, but I was expecting a bit more.
On my lenti, only Miles Morales' head is a bit fuzzy compared to the other two characters. Otherwise, I think the lenti is excellent.

Reactions: Flloydo
Sorry if already pointed out by other ninjas.
Just received my DL and noticed this for the first time. Thought there was three of them on the back, but there is the fourth one:wow:
Checked the mockup and CLN's pics (post#391/392) and found the same.
SMITSV.jpg
Spoooooky:ohno: Must be another Brad Pitt's cameo:naughty:

Last edited:
Just received my DL and noticed this for the first time. Thought there was three of them on the back, but there is the fourth one:wow:
Checked the mockup and CLM's pics (post#391/392) and found the same.
View attachment 451201

looks like it’s his original placement but a eye stain has stayed. His right foot is just above the streetlight in the poster and more to the right and below it on the steel

original poster:

AAE81102-D9BA-4EF4-8C25-991F773436AC.jpeg

Back of the steel

7892652E-CA30-44A2-8E93-1F6027C5F3BC.jpeg

looks like it’s his original placement but a eye stain has stayed. His right foot is just above the streetlight in the poster and more to the right and below it on the steel

original poster:

View attachment 451202

Back of the steel

View attachment 451204
Whoops! Someone forgot to lock their layers when they moved Peter B. Spider-Man.

I’m going to pretend like it’s the spirit of the first Peter Parker

View attachment 451201
Oh FFS, it's like Guardians again... Going to just never have to look at the back not cos it will pee me off big time

Reactions: willbar84 and milky
View attachment 451201
wow, I didnt notice that
that's an epic fail

Last edited:
Reactions: willbar84 and milky