Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (4K+3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #53) [China]

Aug 25, 2011
Hong Kong
Release date: November 2019
Purchase links: Group Buys
Price: TBA
Group Buy: To be hosted by Wreck / HDN GB to happen Wednesday 4:30-5pm CST
Note: Print run 3000

One-Click Box Set (DL+SL+FS, DL includes only the 4K disc):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, one-click box set.jpg

Fan Box (4K+3D quarter slip & bonus items):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, fan box.jpg

Double Lenticular (4K+3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, double lenticular.jpg

Single Lenticular (4K+Bonus Disc):
spiderman-lenti.jpg

Full Slip (3D+2D):
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, full slip.jpg
Blufans_SMITSV-01.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-02.jpeg
Blufans_SMITSV-03.jpeg
Spider-Man; Into the Spider-Verse, single lenticular.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
16.jpg

10.jpg 11.jpg 12.jpg
13.jpg 14.jpg 15.jpg
All in all I think the Fan Box wasn't the best choice. Not only because my box has several imperfections. More so because it doesn't feel "premium" (enough), with the worst offender being the cheap and flimsy plastic tray. Wouldn't buy it again, even if that means missing out on the 1/4 Slip - and the really nice acrylic stand, which I like best about this edition, to be honest. If you're after a true premium edition (besides the Blufans Slip/Steelbook editions), I'd rather recommend the Japanese Digipak w/PET Slipcover.

Reactions: CleverLoginName
Just got home after 5 weeks away. I need to look more closely tomorrow, but I think they’re free of damage (though both outer boxes were damaged (especially the OC), but it came in surrounded by a styrofoam like box (which was also bent). Assuming my initial inspection pans out (need to look when not jet lagged), I feel pretty lucky. I am a bit surprised that the OC doesn’t have a number on the outside box of either the OC or the fan box.

Reactions: DMD4k
Just got home after 5 weeks away. I need to look more closely tomorrow, but I think they’re free of damage (though both outer boxes were damaged (especially the OC), but it came in surrounded by a styrofoam like box (which was also bent). Assuming my initial inspection pans out (need to look when not jet lagged), I feel pretty lucky. I am a bit surprised that the OC doesn’t have a number on the outside box of either the OC or the fan box.
BF don't number their (outer) boxes.

• Informative
Reactions: Steely-Booked
Got my fan box today and having not looked forward to it based on the pics and reviews so far I was actually pleasantly surprised by the quality of the box and of course as usual the 1/4 slip and steelbook. Thankfully mine arrived in mint condition as well. I did think I'd made a mistake in going for the fan box over the DL but I'd happily buy more of these in the future :)

Reactions: DMD4k
Did anyone receive this missing any discs?

Edit: was asking for a redditor. They bought the DL off eBay, but apparently it was from a One Click so it only had the 4K disc

Last edited:
Did anyone receive this missing any discs?

Edit: was asking for a redditor. They bought the DL off eBay, but apparently it was from a One Click so it only had the 4K disc

You answered your own question there, DL from the One Clicks contain just the 4K cos they split the 3D, 2D and BD Blu-rays across all editions for One Click.

Wow that's fairly conservative. With Filmarena, they have 4 Alita discs in all 3 versions with their one click box set.

I prefer it when they split the discs for one clicks like Blufans & HDZeta do, not a fan of having 3 of each the 4K, 3D & 2D discs when I buy a one click!

You answered your own question there, DL from the One Clicks contain just the 4K cos they split the 3D, 2D and BD Blu-rays across all editions for One Click.
Correct, I was just editing it with relevant info in case anyone else had the same problem