Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Exclusive) [Italy]

Sep 23, 2013
Release date: April 10, 2019
Purchase link: Amazon IT
Price: €25.80

81AnjcRHl-L._SX385_.jpg

91815jKJf7L._SX522_.jpg
71KX6iYm1fL._SX522_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That is assuming they went to design school in the first place. A lot of these steels show a complete ignorance of design rules that even somebody taking a GNVQ in Graphic Design would learn.

this seems to be an exclusively western problem.. Ie, Korean steels actually show a passion, flair and talent for design and composition. You actually would believe these steels were the works of somebody who loved the film. Whereas their western counterparts seem as if they were made by a complete noob who has never even seen the film
I agree with you on the Korean part, well slips that it. Really like them.

And for the Western counterparts (for this steelbook) I also advice you to watch the movie first to understand the art being used.

I agree with you on the Korean part, well slips that it. Really like them.

And for the Western counterparts (for this steelbook) I also advice you to watch the movie first to understand the art being used.

What I mean when I say the art for the steelbook is bad I mean the scene and image chosen... This is a boring scene as usual of spidey sticking to a building....

The art direction of this movie I am fine with and when I say this steelbook is bad art I just mean its not creative by looking boring and simple...

A better image is like another editon I saw where spidey is flying through the air dynamically with a few of his allies...

Steelbooks should have eye appealing colorful scenes or something dymanically interesting going on and a boring Spidey sticking on the building is just a very boring cover and thats what I mean by horrible art chosen...

Its the same when I say the ART or cover chosen for Jurassic World Best Buy steel is the worst art design ever and the international Jurassic Steel with T-Rex is a much more interesting eye appealing cover with cool firey colors of the island going up in flames!

So, sorry if you misunderstood me saying I dont like the art on the cover, but what I mean when it looks like a 5 year old drew it, is very uncreative and no thought put into it..

To me, it looks like an underdeveloped mind slapped together a simple boring scene and called it a day with no real imagination...

There are much better creative cover designs that can be made if they were just passionate enough about the film....

The film itself with the art direction it has is truly Amazing, but that art work will look better with a more interesting scene for the steelbook versus this boring, bland cover!

Now look at the dynamic scene the Spiderman Homecoming Steelbooks have from Film Arenas and choosing a fight scene for spidey flying through the air in a cool pose makes a better cover no matter if its this style of art or live action!

Like others have said when it comes to many Asian Steels the passion that goes into them shows that this person really loves the film, but when I see a boring spidey sticking to a building I just feel like they didnt care about the steelbook design other then getting their pay check!

Look at many Video Game steelbooks from Japan and then look at the western steels, even Game steels (RdR2, KH3 Spiderman game, etc.. boring wallpaper art or plain Logo only), are just garbage 95% of the time compared to the Japan versions.

I feel the Asian steels have more thought and passion go into their steels versus many inferior steels around the world..

I am American and I hate many werstern lazy uncreative ways and it seems it has rubbed off on Amazon Italy...

Maybe, because horrible Amazon is a US based company, but what I do know is these companies have a hold on many collectors facing OCD and they know even with a very popular franchise that even has poor to mediocre disigned steelbook will still sell.

Please, Control the OCD urges and dont buy boring designs like this and they should work harder to get collector’s money!

Spiderman is my favorite superhero and I held strong not to buy this whack steelbook..

I will still buy the movie, but I feel better by not supporting every horrible steelbook design and for this release I will import the plastic 3d case with a better art cover then this Amazon Italy version.

Last edited:
What I mean when I say the art for the steelbook is bad I mean the scene and image chosen... This is a boring scene as usual of spidey sticking to a building....

The art direction of this movie I am fine with and when I say this steelbook is bad art I just mean its not creative by looking boring and simple...

So, sorry if you misunderstood me saying I dont like the art on the cover, but what I mean when it looks like a 5 year old drew it, is very uncreative and no thought put into it..

To me, it looks like an underdeveloped mind slapped together a simple boring scene and called it a day with no real imagination...

But this is exactly my point. It's everything but a boring scene, uncreative and no thought put into it, under developed mind
slapped together a simple boring scene.....

It was THE most important part of the movie. It was his leap of faith.......the big turn around in the movie.
So it's very creative and a lot of thought put into it.

Reactions: RyanD