Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

frankfish44

Cule
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Oct 1, 2012
Pennsylvania
Release date: March 19, 2019
Purchase link: Best Buy
Price: $32.99 $29.99

sh.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Doesn't look bad at all . . . not as if the finish is in any way streaky although still think I'll prefer the blue wraparound over this one.

I am so pissed about this I wanna cry. My fav movie of 2018 zero copies in my store ZERO. And they aren’t available online to ship. And I refuse to pay scalpers $50 for this.

I am so pissed about this I wanna cry. My fav movie of 2018 zero copies in my store ZERO. And they aren’t available online to ship. And I refuse to pay scalpers $50 for this.

Have you actually been to the store? Or are you just going by what's showing online?

Have you actually been to the store? Or are you just going by what's showing online?

I went to the store like right at 10am when they open like i do every Tuesday none on the shelves, asked an employee they said none in the backroom when they looked for me too, and shows zero online too

I went to the store like right at 10am when they open like i do every Tuesday none on the shelves, asked an employee they said none in the backroom when they looked for me too, and shows zero online too

Keep checking for restocks. Keep checking Best Buy's site.