Aniv

Spider-Man : Into the Spider-Verse Steelbook LE Weetcollection Collection No.10 Full Slip C

Hi Aniv, today was supposed to be the release, is that still correct? I am part of the group buy for this... Thanks so much!

Hi Aniv, today was supposed to be the release, is that still correct? I am part of the group buy for this... Thanks so much!

That is correct (actually 12 hours ago since they are based out of Korea). I have not received the tracking yet, usually its 1-2 days before release. Will let you know once its released if you are in the US. Europe and ROW members will contact their respective hosts.

That is correct (actually 12 hours ago since they are based out of Korea). I have not received the tracking yet, usually its 1-2 days before release. Will let you know once its released if you are in the US. Europe and ROW members will contact their respective hosts.

Thank you so much Aniv, can you reach back out and confirm when you receive tracking. Also do you ship it to the addresses of the group? Forgive me for asking..

Thank you so much Aniv, can you reach back out and confirm when you receive tracking. Also do you ship it to the addresses of the group? Forgive me for asking..

Yes will send group message to all participants with bill when I recv. and pack it. Addresses are the same as on paypal payment.

Yes will send group message to all participants with bill when I recv. and pack it. Addresses are the same as on paypal payment.
Thanks Aniv, I apologize for being a bother, will we recieve the notification on here when you send them out? Thanks!

• Thanks
Reactions: Aniv
Thanks Aniv, I apologize for being a bother, will we recieve the notification on here when you send them out? Thanks!

Yes as you quoted, all US GB members will get a message from me. I havent received them yet. Tracking shows one package tomorrow and the second on Monday.