Slipcover/Books/Sports
Premium Supporter
Oct 26, 2011
Chicago, USA
Release date: June 13, 2017
Purchase link: Spider-Man Legacy Collection
Price: $59.99

IMG_4518.JPG

Spider-man Homecoming Movie Money - Sony Entertainment [Digital Download Add-On]
Consumers that purchase participating catalog titles in Best Buy online between 6/13/17-8/4/17, will receive a reward code on their receipt valid for up to $7.50 off admission to see Spider-man Homecoming in theaters 7/717.
BestBuy.com account required. Instructions to redeem are usually e-mailed within 1 h

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: goufcustom
Here's what the Marvel Cinematic Universe spines look like all lined up.
20170614_005627124_ios-jpg.317288

Thanks for sharing! Might be a long shot (who knows) but I think someone at Marvel may have got wind of these spines. The GOTG 2 mock up and FAC Spiderman Homecoming both have their spines with the same layout. I think the logos and titles look much cleaner side by side versus stacked like they have always done, so I think it's possible someone saw them and thought the same!

Btw If you do end up getting my X-Men set message me first.

Last edited:
$29.99 Deal of the Day. Had to buy them. Used two $5 rewards to make the decision even easier. I own way to many copies of these movies!

Picked these up because the sale and I can’t stand the stacked discs in the 4K SteelBooks so I planned on modding and using those to house just the 4Ks then having these for the Blu-ray’s but WOW these are glossy and beautiful; I had no idea, and the 4Ks are going into these instead.