E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: December 5, 2023
Purchase links: Amazon - Walmart
Price: $29.99

Stand-By-Me-Limited-Edition-4KUHD-Blu-ray-Steelbook-Sony-Pictures_d1436040-035e-4079-bfe9-7f3...jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you!

And also…. IS THAT A PANIC ROOM STEELBOOK WE’RE GETTING?!
Tbh I'd take that list with a huge pinch of salt. I think it's bill hunts stuff. Lots are right, but mainly US stuff. Lots are wrong too, or based off rumour. Let's call it unconfirmed sources.

The list is hardly wrong
It's often wrong, and regularly based on speculation and rumour. He also assumes UK releases in those brackets so many times, that never come. Or at least come so far after the US that there's no possible way he'd know for sure when first posted. He does have legitimate information, I'm not knocking all of it, but the lists do need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

Honestly, ain't ashamed to say this is the only film to ever bring a tear to my eye. When 'stand by me' kicks in at the end.. gets me right in the feels every time man

Hoping for a UK release

Also available at Amazon US at $45.99 but now BestBuy pre-order is live at $29.99 so hopefully this will be price matched for those who ordered from Walmart?

Absolutely adore this film and I think the art is simple but effective. Fits the film. Really hope the U.K. gets this

Also hope Panic Room is true too