Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 21, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: Spot Gloss and Debossing

71Lazi9eM0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mararagan
I've just seen the pin design. Oh dear, from what I know the vast majority of Vulcan Salutes use the right hand , including Spock in the film, and virtually everywhere else. Tuvok in Voyager notably used his left hand as well as his right. But come, on, it should be the right hand, typical TOC, they just had to against the grain....

vulcan salute.jpg

Original steel was white gloss with the ship, same as the zavvi re-issue but with more discs inside and a yukky blue banner.
Oh I thought it was the black glossy one with Kirk on the front and Spock on the back.

I own that one anyway. Entertainment store exclusive for into darkness and the lenti magnet version for beyond. Even though the arts don’t match, they make a lovely set

10A03BE1-0E14-414D-ABB0-CF56E40FFDA0.jpeg

E7CE87B8-669D-4D10-9DD3-10BA0E5C3CE9.jpeg

CE605E1F-9645-4493-8839-9373DD072DC4.jpeg

Oh I thought it was the black glossy one with Kirk on the front and Spock on the back.

I own that one anyway. Entertainment store exclusive for into darkness and the lenti magnet version for beyond. Even though the arts don’t match, they make a lovely set

View attachment 541435

View attachment 541436

View attachment 541437
I have exactly the same set. However, as nice as Glossy ST one is, I would like different steel, a shame the white one with the ship had that horrible blue banner on it.

Reactions: Flloydo

View attachment 541435

View attachment 541436

View attachment 541437

Yeah 2 and 3 are what I have, nice steels. The gloss Kirk came later on, Original Play version was one of the first UK blu steels, which is why for a while it was considered a grail and sold for silly money, don't think it does now, although some eBay seller had the "play" one listed, but what you were getting was actually the zavvi one :rofl:

Reactions: Flloydo
A note pad! An actual note pad. To make your own captain logs in! A f**king note pad...
I can't even defend them anymore. Like ******* seriously. They need to up their ******* game. And they need to ditch the ******* plastic slips, they are bad. The Badge isn't the Starfleet badge I mean really? I know it would have been the obvious choice but it's the obvious choice for a ******* reason...

Reactions: RMA
It's like a back to school promotion. Can't wait for Gladiator to get that "maximus sword pen" to write in this "captain's log" note book.

I can't even defend them anymore. Like ******* seriously. They need to up their ******* game. And they need to ditch the ******* plastic slips, they are bad. The Badge isn't the Starfleet badge I mean really? I know it would have been the obvious choice but it's the obvious choice for a ******* reason...
********, please, ******* - ******, #&£@£!, ****** fish *******! Toasted. ******, be ******* + ********, NOW ****** **&£#@£* - we know ****** ****** TOC with *******. Ewww....