Navan/Ireland
Release date: November 21, 2022
Purchase links: Amazon UK - Zavvi - HMV
Price: £34.99
Notes: Spot Gloss and Debossing

71Lazi9eM0L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Mararagan
It's been long established collectors like us buy those mediabooks for their covers, and a few pictures inside, which is still more, than nothing in other editions, and better than steelbooks.

My recent additions:
Alfa10003.jpg

Alfa09009.jpg
I got them cos yeah physically they feel nice. But at the time it was the only way to get running man in 4k, Boss Level doesn't have a 4k uk release, drive again pre second sight, and Brawl in Cell Block 99 again no UK release. I guess if I really wanted to read them I can just use google lens.

It's been long established collectors like us buy those mediabooks for their covers, and a few pictures inside, which is still more, than nothing in other editions, and better than steelbooks.

My recent additions:
Alfa10003.jpg

Alfa09009.jpg
If anything they're as good as, if not better than, the hosts of art cards in most premium and non premium sets these days.
I might double dip. :LOL:

Are there any nice ones in English, just wondering?
Probably not. I think I saw a Labyrinth one a few years ago. Or was it Pans Labyrinth?

Reactions: JinxyKatte
If anything they're as good as, if not better than, the hosts of art cards in most premium and non premium sets these days.

Probably not. I think I saw a Labyrinth one a few years ago. Or was it Pans Labyrinth?
No its labyrinth. Its actually really nice.

There were a few US digibooks, that had English text, usually they were excerpts from bigger art and making of books.
Mostly from Warner. Like Blade Runner, Falling Down, JFK, 300, Gettysburg, and Gods and Generals, Full Metal Jacket, Little Shop of Horrors, but also The Big Lebowski, E.T., Hansel and Gretel, and that New Line Masterworks Collection series, with Saving Private Ryan, Top Gun, Star Trek, Forrest Gump, The Godfather.

Spanish digibooks had mostly photos, or 100% photos.
DarkKnightTitaniumR2ES006.jpg

French ones were nice, but text in their language.
FrenchDigibooks.jpg