snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Zoom
Price: £22.99
Notes: Steelbook artwork will be identical to standard Steelbook edition but includes an exclusive lenticular magnet

8309499_1.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
this is so odd.. just tried to order a number of times but said declined.. (even tho there is not a problem with my card) and now the link does not work.. anyone else got that issue?

Reactions: neo
this is so odd.. just tried to order a number of times but said declined.. (even tho there is not a problem with my card) and now the link does not work.. anyone else got that issue?
Just had a quick look at the link; GONE ! 404:error. This is what i was saying, zavvi may be the but of all moaning, but i do trust them ! No need for Zoom or Wham bam thank you mam, just sell your steelbooks through trusted parties, and keep it simple for us. (Have not bought anything from Hmv online, dont trust it).

Reactions: Mark
I had no problem ordering, that's strange. Anyone else had trouble ordering?

Remember to use SIGNUP10 for 10% off

Thanks @pyszny the link worked but ended up needing to pay via paypa (which I did not really wanna do cos they take the money in full) .. I called my credit card company and they said it looks like they have requested the £1 pre approval when you were trying to buy it using your card but its failed after that so must be a problem their end and I should speak to them. So I figured I would try paypal payment which worked and at least secured my order.

Last edited:
Ah I didn't realise that :(

Will there not be a group buy for this on here?
I'm sure there will be

I'm not that bothered about the lenti as the steelbook without the lenti is the same that will be available from all retailers

I will be getting that one from either Amazon or Zavvi

£30 for the 3D version, wow, that is steep :mad:

Edit - it seems the £24.99 one includes 3D - anyone know why there is a £30 one?

Last edited:
Quick question, when you preorder it, do they charge you right now or you will be charge when it will be shipped? Thanks
When it ships.

They do put a £1 pre order 'charge' on your card though I think.

Unless you pay by Paypal. In which case it's paid in full upfront

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Does anyone know if you can change your card details at a later date with zoom on pre orders you've already ordered?

My card expires next month so I've had to pre order everything via PayPal, I ordered hannibal from zoom using PayPal but I don't really want to do that again with zoom cos they charge you straight away.