Premium Supporter
Jun 30, 2014
Alexandria Safe-Zone
Release date: December 14, 2016
Purchase link: FilmArena
Price: 799 CZK
film_22841_1.jpg

They are not even in the same Ballpark.
Black Barons are two guys in their basement....and their product looks like it.
Black Barons Full Slips have been very well done with a high quality finish

Have you not got any of the black barons releases if you did you would see the high quality of the Full Slips

Black Barons are two guys making slips in their basement....and their product looks like it.
With premium pricing but with bargain basement extras. Now to promote more sales they are attaching their release to a FA release.

Black Barons Full Slips have been very well done with a high quality finish

Have you not got any of the black barons releases if you did you would see the high quality of the Full Slips
I have to disagree Paul. Wolverine was good but not on par with Korean releases.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Black Barons are two guys making slips in their basement....and their product looks like it.
You are naive: Black Barons are FA.
I don't believe a second to their history of steelbook fans who do artworks so good that this nice filmarena took them under his wing. Here, there are Ninjas who make artworks, lenticular full slips and steelbooks concept infinitely better (and just for fun).

• Thanks
Reactions: StifflersDad
You are naive: Black Barons are FA.
I don't believe a second to their history of steelbook fans who do artworks so good that this nice filmarena took them under his wing. Here, there are Ninjas who make artworks, lenticular full slips and steelbooks concept infinitely better (and just for fun).
This is simply a gambit to sell old stock in a new wrapper.
Who is naive, now?

BUMP!

Another one that I cannot Wait for FAC and BB to release this :oohyeah::oohyeah::oohyeah: ...again still in ''preparation mode'' ...this gets me worried as its been announced for a long time now :blackeye: This will be Epic !!!

• Thanks
Reactions: Lakerone
Since the Blufans release is probably going to be canceled I'm watching this thread with keen interest. I absolutely love Star Trek, especially the new reboot film series.

Makes me wonder if the studio is being difficult which is why we've heard nothing from Blufans OR FilmArena about this one.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: K.i.T

Over on the other forum, Kevin from Blufans has made the comment that their OAB Independence Day: Resurgence release is possibly cancelled. Since we've heard no word from them for over half a year about Star Trek: Beyond, Jason Bourne, or any of the other OABs they've announced, it's not much of a stretch to assume they've moved on to bigger and better things. Consider their release schedule:

-Finding Dory
-Four movie X-Men set
-Doctor Strange
-Rogue One
-The Force Awakens
-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Almost all of those already have mockups and we've even seen live pictures of Dory's steelbook. In fact, they're so busy that Kevin doesn't think a Moana release is likely. And Moana was a huge hit and a sure smash if they were to release it. I'm not going out on a limb when I say we're probably best not waiting for Blufans' release of Star Trek: Beyond. It's not gonna happen at this point.

Reactions: satanclaus
Over on the other forum, Kevin from Blufans has made the comment that their OAB Independence Day: Resurgence release is possibly cancelled. Since we've heard no word from them for over half a year about Star Trek: Beyond, Jason Bourne, or any of the other OABs they've announced, it's not much of a stretch to assume they've moved on to bigger and better things. Consider their release schedule:

-Finding Dory
-Four movie X-Men set
-Doctor Strange
-Rogue One
-The Force Awakens
-Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Almost all of those already have mockups and we've even seen live pictures of Dory's steelbook. In fact, they're so busy that Kevin doesn't think a Moana release is likely. And Moana was a huge hit and a sure smash if they were to release it. I'm not going out on a limb when I say we're probably best not waiting for Blufans' release of Star Trek: Beyond. It's not gonna happen at this point.

You are in the FilmArena Collection Thread :rofl:

wouldn't your post of Discussing Upcoming Blufans Titles be better suited in A Blufans Thread :p

• Thanks
Reactions: Chee_Kno
You are in the FilmArena Collection Thread :rofl:

wouldn't your post of Discussing Upcoming Blufans Titles be better suited in A Blufans Thread :p

I agree, but @satanclaus was curious about my reasoning, so I went into detail. Besides, there isn't much else to talk about with this FilmArena release at the moment. I apologize for my digression.

Reactions: digitalbabe