Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase link: Amazon UK
Price: £49.87
Note: Exclusive Limited Edition Gift set includes Star Trek Beyond 3D/2D Blu Ray, with a replica model of the classic USS Franklin, as featured in Star Trek Beyond

0.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So whats been made of these so far i have some gun thing lol will need to find out what it was sits in a stand.
Then there is this? And was there not a target exclusive?
Or are these with ships not sorth buying im finding target one is now expensive.
Be good to get some ships to go with the gun i got last year or so.
I think i have seen one with three ships but they must be tiny?

So whats been made of these so far i have some gun thing lol will need to find out what it was sits in a stand.
Or are these with ships not sorth buying im finding target one is now expensive.
From what ive heard these ships are pretty small. @bloodsnake007

• Thanks
Reactions: bloodsnake007
The first one had a target exclusive that I loved the disc is hidden in the front part of the ship. I'm so glad I got that one, wish target continued doing that for all 3 movies. Cause now I have the gun from the 2nd, and not sure which to get for the 3rd

Reactions: elle82
Thr ship looks small and cheap and orginally £50 whats it' like or made of
I think its plastic. I saw a youtube video on it and it looks nice but kinda cheapish. i would never pay £50 for it but since it dropped i decided to get it. I still need editions for the first and second movies too. Ive got a huge need to buy list. lol

Yes I did was half the normal price I knew if I didn't get it I might want after and maybe have to pay more do that with a few deals lately and later wished I maybe had.
I have the one with gun so just need to get first one,target one for first is supposed to be ok but it's expensive.

Yes I did was half the normal price I knew if I didn't get it I might want after and maybe have to pay more do that with a few deals lately and later wished I maybe had.
I have the one with gun so just need to get first one,target one for first is supposed to be ok but it's expensive.

I have the Target one, I think it's cool the way the discs store into the top "saucer" of The Enterprise. I'm so glad I found that on the shelf one day when it came out, and was on sale too, haha.

Reactions: elle82