Star Trek Beyond (Blu-ray Slipcover + Collectible Cards) (Target Exclusive) [USA]

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Release date: November 1, 2016
Purchase link: :target: Target
Group buy: hosted by apsmith21
Price: $24.99

Star Trel Beyond - Target Exclusive.jpg STB Target Exclusive.jpg
Go inside the making of the epic blockbuster Star Trek Beyond in this 3-disc Blu-ray Combo Pack, only at Target!
• Exclusive packaging includes 4-double sided collectible cards featuring 8 characters from Star Trek Beyond.
• Bonus blu-ray disc with over 90 minutes of extras including 45 minutes of exclusive content: Get a behind the scenes look at the film’s incredible visual effects, costumes and props. Plus, see how Director Justin Lin and the cast and crew of Star Trek Beyond created the climactic Battle of Yorktown, and more!
popcorn2.gif

star trek beyond banner.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Target now ships to Canada. They even adjust the prices to Canadian dollars when you look at their website. :thumbs:

Did you try to check out Ken? Last I heard you hit a block on that process that says "Target doesn't ship movies to other countries".

Due to different studios, etc.

Obviously it's the same for Star Trek, but I would think they would have to put a check per item and it couldn't be a blanket - ship all movies internationally exception.

Did you try to check out Ken? Last I heard you hit a block on that process that says "Target doesn't ship movies to other countries".

Due to different studios, etc.

Obviously it's the same for Star Trek, but I would think they would have to put a check per item and it couldn't be a blanket - ship all movies internationally exception.

I just tested it with their TMNT Out of the Shadows exclusive and I got right up to the very last, 'confirm order' screen. It converts the order to Canadian dollars and then adds taxes and import charges on to the total. Looks like you can pay them with PayPal, too, so maybe a confirmed address is needed?

It looks like it'll work. I don't want to go all the way with it, but it seems like Canadians can order direct. All it says is this message:

Screenshot 2016-09-22 06.02.38.png

• Thanks
Reactions: apsmith21
This looks nice. I do hope this does come to Canada (I have a feeling hmv might get it as they got the Target version of Ninja Turtles 2 which is also Paramount, so I have my fingers crossed).

Now, does anyone know if the character images are interchangeable (like the Inside Out BB exclusive)? Cause if so, I'll get this if I can and have a nice Jaylah cover.

Reactions: AlienKing
I can do a GB if there are a couple of folks interested. Anyone else searching?

I'll give it a day with no reply and we'll just post a thread - sometimes I get more responses that way.
I'm interested if it's confirmed to be transparent slipcover. Any ideas?

and @Netclone Are we not getting this for sure? Not even HMV?