Star Trek Beyond (Blu-ray SteelBook) [UK]

snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: November 21, 2016
Purchase links: Amazon UK - HMV - Zavvi - Zoom
Price: £23.99 (Zavvi) - £22.99 (HMV) - £22.99 (Amazon) - £24.99 (Zoom)

01-356408.jpg

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Drat! Was thinking that that artwork would make a good choice for the Zoom exclusive lenti magnet but then again perfectly normal to have the same image on the lenti as on the steelbook so perfectly possible it will be on the exclusive too.
So many possible steelbook choices that I'm getting dizzy at the thought of which one(s) they'll go with (LOL):-
#1---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------#2
beyond_temp.jpg
01-356408.jpg

#3 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- #4
Star-Trek-Beyond-Steelbook.jpg

Personally speaking I'd be happy if all the other retailers update their artwork to the HMV artwork and even happier if this artwork serves as the artwork for the Zoom exclusive lenticular as well.
Wouldn't mind a variant choice as with so many choices for the first two films I'm feeling like I'm kind of missing something for this release . . .

STAR TREK XI (U.K.)
8336_large.jpg
65925_large.jpg
66685_large.jpg
99278_large.jpg

STAR TREK XII: INTO DARKNESS (U.K.)

78856_large.jpg
85802_large.jpg
77824_large.jpg

STAR TREK XIII: BEYOND
?

Reactions: Huguito
I really like the number 1 art work, colour wise and the design with the characters and not just Spock, picture 3 looks so plain, but zavvi now also has the same artwork picture nr 3

I would love a lenticular steelbook version with 3D+2D discs and preferable with dutch subs on both discs

I prefer the front on yours if I'm honest. With the title at the bottom it's so much more like the poster for Star Trek: The Motion Picture, and feels a lot more balanced.

Still, at least it's got the poster art I wanted so I'm happy with that.

I prefer the front on yours if I'm honest. With the title at the bottom it's so much more like the poster for Star Trek: The Motion Picture, and feels a lot more balanced.

Still, at least it's got the poster art I wanted so I'm happy with that.

Agree. Title in the bottom feels and looks much better. But as you, im happy they atleast went with this art instead of Spock.

Agree. Title in the bottom feels and looks much better. But as you, im happy they atleast went with this art instead of Spock.
That's good. The Spock cover would have only made sense if it was a Spock-centric story (which it wasn't).
Hopefully the Zoom Lenticular release follows suit.
Although, it would be nice if someone releases one with the Skittles vomit cover.
(You know, the one where Jaylah is rocking the Mic.):rofl:

Last edited:
Much better artwork! I ordered from Zoom so I will be monitoring the change, otherwise may change to the standard UK edition.