Star Trek (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Future Shop Exclusive) [Canada]

Apr 30, 2011
Mos Eisley, USA
Release Date: 11/17/2009
Price: TBA
Link: Futureshop

FS STar Trek.JPG

He's some actual Images of mine @AcIDc0r3 .

20191031_023920562_iOS.jpg20191031_023705094_iOS.jpg20191031_024327459_iOS.jpg20191031_024059349_iOS.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: apsmith21
Good job Blayze. That is one really nice steel!!!

I share your joy of having this too also I cAn't complaint for the price since I got one on Kijiji for 20$. Poor student who had NO idea of how rare this thing was ;)

It's funny that you bring up this thread tonight as I just received mine in the mail that was waiting for me when I got home from work. :drool::scat::drool:

Well I'll tell you what's not funny, me sitting here depressed whilst you gloat in the glory of owning a sealed copy! Oh how I envy you!

I will get one eventually, tales will be told of how I got a copy! It will become part of folklore! Haha!

I don't know about U guys but I always remove any stickers on my steelbooks to keep it clutter free and clean for display :scat:

So really it doesn't matter whether U have FS or Play.com Exculsive as the both identical without the shop stickers which are really useless ;)

I don't know about U guys but I always remove any stickers on my steelbooks to keep it clutter free and clean for display :scat:

So really it doesn't matter whether U have FS or Play.com Exculsive as the both identical without the shop stickers which are really useless ;)

It does matter when you keep them sealed tho :naughty:

It does matter when you keep them sealed tho :naughty:
What'd U mean? 95% of my 200 odd steelbooks are sealed :p

That's what I meant, the stickers on the outside of the seal is annoying as they cover the actual artwork and if they're not removed straight away and on release date they will be very hard to remove at later stage as they will get ripped off easily hence why I remove mines but keep the Steelbook sealed of course unless I plan to watch the film I then carefully cut a small opening at the top or bottom of the seal, enough to sled the Steelbook out and in again :cool: