Pennsylvania
Release date: July 20, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy
Price: $41.99

c.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Felix_ro
The title looks embossed: is the fed logo in the front embossed as well? Any infos about actual language tracks/subs on discs?

Kinda lost interest in this in Season 2
Looking to the Captain Pike series though and I might give Season 2 of Picard a chance

Kinda lost interest in this in Season 2
Looking to the Captain Pike series though and I might give Season 2 of Picard a chance
Same. However I think season 3 was a big improvement and I'm glad I forced myself to give it another shot. Imo Picard is not worth it at all. I gave up halfway through. The Pike series is hopefully going to be really good.

Same. However I think season 3 was a big improvement and I'm glad I forced myself to give it another shot. Imo Picard is not worth it at all. I gave up halfway through. The Pike series is hopefully going to be really good.
I don't see how since they are all being produced and created by the same people who did Discovery and Picard. It'll be more of the same under a different name.

Well Discovery season 3 is actually good. And Pike was the best part of S2 so I'm hopeful
I'm genuinely glad you're enjoying it. Personally I think they are complete and utter drivel and an insult to the franchise. Unwatchable on so many levels. But to be fair I have seen so many franchises I grew up with being so completely trashed now i've got used to it and now avoid modern TV and film like the plague. Not a bad thing as I'm saving a fortune in money these days with budgets being so tight.

Reactions: TGO