Star Trek Into Darkness (Blu Ray 3D And 2D) [UK]

Amazon have Star Trek Into The Darkness up for Pre-
order no release date is listed as of yet but you re able to pre-order.

Amazon 3D Pre Order Available In This Linkhttp://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Trek-Into-Darkness-3D-Blu-ray/dp/B00CU6NTE6?SubscriptionId=AKIAIY4YSQJMFDJATNBA&tag=bluraycom-21&linkCode=xm2&camp=2025&creative=165953&creativeASIN=B00CU6NTE6&m=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE

Amazon Regular Amray Here
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Star-Trek-Darkness-Blu-ray-Region/dp/B009934S5M/ref=sr_1_4?s=dvd&ie=UTF8&qid=1369061814&sr=1-4&keywords=Star+Trek+2013

pb2bvmnei9lj1dgual.jpg

3l958a8zz9exhq0jxq7a.jpg

Artwork is NOT conformed

Last edited:
Definitely gonna be pre-ordering this. Also hoping it gets a steelbook release :)

Have to get this, plus the steels that are bound to come out for this film!! Bring it on TW,KR,JP..:scat:

Will go for the US 3D Amaray as it has a nice slipcover which the UK doesn't ..;)

Last edited:
Have to get this, plus the steels that are bound to come out for this film!! Bring it on TW,KR,JP..:scat:

Will go for the US 3D Blu amaray as it has a nice slipcover which the UK doesn't ..;)

Im looking forward to the steel also like the majority of the Ninja's out there, Also I expect this one to have a slip remember this is just a placeholder image not the final artwork I can remember Amazon listing the images of Green Lantern 3D and Men In Black without slips before they where actually given a release date.

Could be right HighDef !!

But I am sticking with my US Copy. Prefer the size of US Amaray's to the UK ones...:movie:

This is to open and watch, while the steels which I am sure will be coming out of TW,KR,JP will be keeping their clothes on. :hilarious:

Last edited:
Could be right HighDef !!

But I am sticking with my US Copy. Prefer the size of US Amaray's to the UK ones...:movie:

This is to open and watch, while the steels which I am sure will be coming out of TW,KR,JP will be keeping their clothes on. :hilarious:

I will be buying which ever is released first if the US is out a few weeks before the UK then that's what I will be going for if it's only the matter of a week I will wait for the UK just so my dad can have the DVD disc that hopefully will be in there.

But yes my Star Trek steelbook will remain sealed especially with how much of a 'Holy Grail Steelie' the first one became

Im looking forward to the steel also like the majority of the Ninja's out there, Also I expect this one to have a slip remember this is just a placeholder image not the final artwork I can remember Amazon listing the images of Green Lantern 3D and Men In Black without slips before they where actually given a release date.

yes but paramount have not given Thor, Hansel and Gretel or Captain America a slip in their 3D releases. Really hope they do though, as the three disc version of the 1st movie has a slip.