Star Trek Into Darkness - Starfleet Phaser Gift Set (3D Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Star Trek Into Darkness Superset mit Phaser (Limitiert und exklusiv bei Amazon.de) [3D Blu-ray]
Release Date: December 5th, 2013

Link - http://www.amazon.de/dp/B00EQ7ET50/?tag=hidefnin0d-21

Star+Trek+Into+Darkness+Superset+mit+Phaser_.jpg

Star+Trek+Into+Darkness+Superset+mit+Phaser.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
and this exactly what i'm talking about, we all think no other country is going to have the same art and we jump into the GBS...i personally do thinking i wont be able to order directly, and thats the case with the release on UK and China ones...that's why i;m going to wait a little bit before jumping on WWZ UK GB...arrrrrrg!

Fellas, you're forgetting one thing, the French edition is priced at about 70 euros. I believe this one will be in the same price range. So even if the design is the same, aren't you glad you're saving around 50% of the cost with the ES steelie? I honestly don't think the phaser is this big of a deal: we have no idea about its build quality etc... Food for thought ;)

Fellas, you're forgetting one thing, the French edition is priced at about 70 euros. I believe this one will be in the same price range. So even if the design is the same, aren't you glad you're saving around 50% of the cost with the ES steelie? I honestly don't think the phaser is this big of a deal: we have no idea about its build quality etc... Food for thought ;)

Agreed!!!:D:D:D:D:D:scat:

I'd say the Phaser will be of Tip Top quality seeing as it is made by the same company as the on screen ones and to the same specs.
I just don't want to receive the ES edition only to find that the French edition with Phaser has exactly the same Steelbook. I need 1 of each design and not 2 of 1 and none of another.

This kills ES edition "exclusivity", regardless of price. and u can bet your ass amazon "re-release" germany, aint gonna hold back on their printing press either :movie:

Well a phaser is a much better extra than a model ship. Pew pew!

Totally agree. and if u fall on hard times u can even use it for a carjack :scat:

Reactions: justboy
To be honest I was very surprised when I saw 3 different UK SB Version for the same Movie but since blufans had also shown the 3 same Editions I never thought that other countrys would not get the same Versions as well. Anyway I don`t regret ordering the UK Editions, for me the UK ones are always first choice. And I think this trend will only increase in the future. Same releases, especially for the new Blockbuster Movies.

Since I have two of the ES steels on order, if I get an edition with the phaser, it'll be either the US or FR. $80 for the US with the standard BD vs $90 for the FR with the steel… ;)

MOS and Pacific Rim at 40 euros? Don't expect this one cheaper cause of a toy. I preferred the ES for the "we already know not excl. art" and more for the 3D version. In case that I can spend some cash and double dip I'll definitely go for the Walmart "villain" with the ship, for me will be more less expensive. You can go with the phaser. I'll have a photon torpedo. :shoot: :hilarious::hilarious:

WOW, I've been working too much. I didn't even know this had sold out!

Thankfully I ordered a copy on release.

Must keep up and not sleep any more.

Edit

Not on release but when it became live :emb::emb:

Last edited: