Star Trek: Lower Decks - Season One (Blu-ray SteelBook) [USA]

Mar 24, 2013
Release date: May 18, 2021
Purchase links: Amazon - Best Buy - Target
Price: $29.99 (Amazon - Best Buy) - $37.99 (Target)

81R4HZzN1sL._SL1500_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love that every new Trek show/season is pretty much always getting an immediate Steelbook now.

Disco Season 3 shouldn’t be far behind.

I'll wait and see if there's a UK release in due course. Already watched the whole series on Amazon Prime anyway (as I did with Picard, then picked up the steel when it was released over here).

decided to order this, mostly because I havent bought many new steelbooks recently, £25 from amazon UK (dispatched by Amazon US). Arrived in a jiffy bag, no dents. I thought it had a spine slash, but only the shrink wrap had a cut thankfully!

decided to order this, mostly because I havent bought many new steelbooks recently, £25 from amazon UK (dispatched by Amazon US). Arrived in a jiffy bag, no dents. I thought it had a spine slash, but only the shrink wrap had a cut thankfully!
Glad it arrived safely. But you should’ve just gone to Target or Best Buy. $31.99 at Target and $34.99 at Best Buy.

Well seeing as I live in the UK, my options to getting US steelbooks are very very limited. Amazon was the safest bet as its easy returns
Ah, I misunderstood your post. Thought you ordered from Amazon UK and Amazon US shipped it because (I assumed) you live in the US. My bad

Ah, I misunderstood your post. Thought you ordered from Amazon UK and Amazon US shipped it because (I assumed) you live in the US. My bad

well yea that is kinda what I did, Amazon UK sometimes list items that will be fulfilled by Amazon US (sometimes works out a bit cheaper sometimes for UK buyers than ordering direct from Amazon US)