Star Trek: The Next Generation-Season 4 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Amazon Excl.) [Germany]

Dec 9, 2011
Toronto, ON, Canada
Release Date: September 19th, 2013
Price: EUR 69,99
Buy Link: Amazon DE

51HmsBwzeUL._SY300_.jpg

Front
81%2BTPRRDq0L._SL1500_.jpg
Front angle
91ekKtl4VDL._SL1500_.jpg
Front angle with PIN
9115J2%2BXwCL._SL1500_.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 152
Last edited by a moderator:
I've entered my code at StarTrek.de/tng and I'm in the uk so I have 4 codes for shipping to the uk.

It won't allow me to do the bonus one though.

There are two codes included in this set, one for the pin and another for what seems to be bonus materials (i think they were included in the american s4 set).

The code for the pin is at the back of the episode guide and you should be able to redeem it using this link www . startrek .de/tng/login

I think this link www .startrek .de/vam2 is for bonus materials

(sorry for the spaces on the links - i dont have enough posts to use links)

Hope this helps.

V

I feel so stupid right now. I never bothered to look at the back of the episode guide :hilarious:

Thanks vickz :thumbs:

Lol, unless you understand German, don't feel bad. But you did scare me there for a bit....

Sorry about that :emb:

Does anybody know what the other code gives? By the looks of it it suppose to give you access to some special bonus features if i'm not mistaken. I hope some of the German buyers can give us more info about it.

Sorry about that :emb:

Does anybody know what the other code gives? By the looks of it it suppose to give you access to some special bonus features if i'm not mistaken. I hope some of the German buyers can give us more info about it.

I was in panic mode when I read your first comment.. Was so close to contacting amazon telling them I wanted to return all 4 seasons because of that. :hilarious: