Acme Archives Star Wars Day Prints

RobertJoseph17

Premium Supporter
Jan 22, 2011
Illinois, United States
To commemorate Star Wars Day - May 4 - Acme Archives is releasing 8 different prints celebrating Star Wars. Acme Archives is the official fine art licensee for Lucasfilm. Here is a link of the different prints that they will be releasing. They will be sold at darkinkart.com

Acme Archives Star Wars Prints

I'm Here to Rescue You
by Mark Englert

rescue_both-englert.jpg

Droids
by Dave Perillo

droids_perillo.jpg

Destination Victory
by Masey

destination_masey.jpg

Endor: Worth Fighting For!
by Ian Glaubinger

endor_glaubinger.jpg

She's Fast Enough for You, Old Man
by Tim Anderson

falcon_both_anderson.jpg

Take a Number
by Amy Mebberson

number_mebberson.jpg

Rebel Cola
by Steve Thomas

rebel_thomas.jpg

Dark Side Blend
by Steve Thomas

blend_thomas.jpg

I think Englerts is the best of the bunch. It's quite clever how he's manged to reference the beginning and end of the origional trilogy.
Kinda tempted to go for it, but shipping to the UK starts at $40! EEK!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    424.4 KB · Views: 259
Last edited by a moderator:
Any kind US Ninja help me out on this one? Can buy it myself but looking to have it shipped within US and then forwarded on to me in the UK.

Contemplating picking up the Mark Englert print even though it is a tad higher than I would like to pay. I like the Dave Perillo print also, but not enough to pick it up.

Yep, Mark Englert's are by far the best! The others are pretty nice too though. Englert's would look great in a hallway or something imo.

fyi they dont combine shipping, so be careful of that. however to counter paying two shipping prices, once an item is added to the cart you get 15 minutes to complete purchase.

We do not combine shipping on orders. Please keep in mind when purchasing, once you have added an item to the shopping cart, that item is reserved for 15 minutes.

Last edited:
Reactions: justboy
Is it just me, or is the site extremely slow?

Englert is already sold out. They must have dropped just before 4pm as the site jammed up a couple of minutes before 4pm.

still shows add to cart for me..but yes very slow.

EDIT: nevermind after adding to cart says sold out

The site stopped loading for me around 3:57. I had check4change on and it would not load. I have a feeling they dropped a couple of minutes early.

Don't think they dropped early. I was able to load the page but once it got to around :54/55 it got very slow, so I guess that's when the huge traffic starting refreshing constantly. Page loaded for me about :01 but was already sold out.

Saved me about £90 though, even if I really wanted it.

it kept caching out for me. had 5 tabs open and bookmarked the url that goes straight to englerts piece.any other website besides mondo and i have good luck

Went for 'I'm Here to Rescue You'.I checked out with paypal it was loading for ages :ohno: , it stopped loading twice but i kept with it.One more reload and then it slowly went to shipping choices! So i am relived i got one.

Servers were hit big time for the Englert. I was getting nowhere at 1:00pm, the site wouldn't even load for me for about 10mins. Figured some copies may end up getting re-stocked after the 15 time limit was up, which must have been the case, as I finally managed to cart a copy around 1:17pm :oohyeah:

My paypal checkout was a bumpy ride as well, well done getting your copy Dominic.

Reactions: SimonLDT