Star Wars: Empire Strikes Back (4K Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [USA]

apsmith21

Operations Director
Staff Member
Aug 6, 2010
USA
Release date: May 2, 2023
Purchase links: Best Buy
Price: $29.99
Group buy: Nope

Thanks to Viking61 at BD for the info.

3A635530-04D1-4042-AEBA-EAB7787578BF.jpeg

Last edited:
I'll be pleasantly surprised if these steels are anything different to the UK/EU wave from a few years back. Saying that, I really would like the gone with the wind art, to replace the UK one.

Reactions: djjez83
If these are the same artwork then I’ll be glad I bought the European steelbooks. Good luck getting a full mint set from Best Buy (or any US major retailer, for that matter).

That said, the classic ESB artwork would be great. I’m not holding my breath, though.

I have a sneaky suspicion we're about to get a poop art blast for these films.

I envision an all over orange steel, with a black silhouette of Luke riding his Tauntaun. With an all over orange back. And a confusing inside art that no one can discern.
Bring it on, this art sounds crazy. Another excuse to use Steelbook Empire as a door stop :rofl:

Edit: Then I discovered the Disney 100 range and designs threads. Be afraid, be very afraid :ohno:

Last edited:
Oh are we getting a new wave of steels cos I actually decided the otherday I wanted Star wars on 4k. But if they match those god awful new Disney steels I think I will pass.

Oh are we getting a new wave of steels cos I actually decided the otherday I wanted Star wars on 4k. But if they match those god awful new Disney steels I think I will pass.
They aren't gonna match the silver disney 100 steels dw. Thats separate, celebrating 100yrs of Disney. They may be different designs to the uk/eu, but I doubt it.

Reactions: JinxyKatte