Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: September 21, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on June 25 at 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general release - UK time)
Price: £29.99
Note: 3 discs

C78F1C8C-A58B-40B4-9C81-B7369C7CCA3B.jpeg

D29DA155-8A8C-4C18-BE2A-66A1ADED1D38.jpeg
3EE33454-B0C2-42DF-BC06-336DF7017781.jpeg

Last edited:
Ep 2 is at least unintentionally hilarious, especially thanks to all the recent prequel memes. I genuinely look forward with gleeful anticipation to each horribly awkward line. I don't have any plans to watch it straight through ever again, but I probably quote it more than any other SW movie. Possibly.

As for this steelbook, whether you buy it or not really just depends. On what, you ask? On how big your...pocketbook...is. Heh heh.

Reactions: Leafs17
lol every one of the ST was worse than this.

I mean, TFA may have just been an almost beat for beat remake of ANH, and RoS may have just been 25 post-it notes full of random Star Wars ideas crammed into one film, but they were at least OK. AotC is on another level of terrible. That battle scene where all the extras are just sort of waving their lightsabers around is straight up embarrassing to watch.

I love that we're sitting around debating which SW film is the all-time worst. And that there are so many options on the table.

• Haha
Reactions: burtbird
They are both awful, but TPM just scrapes ahead on having a better soundtrack and Darth Maul was kinda cool.

But we're talking about the difference between stepping on a nail and stepping on a mousetrap here.

Yeah even Maul isn't enough to put it ahead (or even level with) of AOTC for me

Ewan McGregor spends the entirety of AotC looking like he's about to burst out into a fit of giggles, and once you see it you can never unsee it.

I'd love to ask him if that was intentional or directed.

Ewan McGregor spends the entirety of AotC looking like he's about to burst out into a fit of giggles, and once you see it you can never unsee it.

I'd love to ask him if that was intentional or directed.
That little giggle he forces in the elevator scene near the beginning... What in the world was that scene supposed to be??

epi21.jpg

I actually like TPM the most out of the prequels, AotC is definitely the worst SW film imo. I think they're all various shades of terrible, though

AOTC is the movie most in need of a non-directors cut. There are many good scenes and it is still far more original than any of the ST films, which are to me the style of poop that people cuss the EU for, yet there is still some good stuff in those stories and yet nothing in this new crap. Not totally blaming Disney, they did pump out Rogue One and The Mandalorian and Solo was some of the best fun I have had at a SW movie since this specific film.
The Prequels may not be to everyone’s taste but they have more original ideas in them than any of the those three fan film sequel abominations.

Solo and RoS tried, but nothing will ever take the 'Worst Live Action Cinematic Star Wars Release' crown from this bad boy.

The Last Jedi.

I thought TPM would never be topped as the worst Star Wars movie (The other prequal movies all have scenes that I enjoyed).

But TLJ is off the chart bad. It actually breaks the entire universe if you view it as canon. I don't.

One view was far too many, so into the bad EU bin with the Vong it goes.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
They are both awful, but TPM just scrapes ahead on having a better soundtrack and Darth Maul was kinda cool.

But we're talking about the difference between stepping on a nail and stepping on a mousetrap here.
IT’s bad, but here’s the deal. With AoTC, you can make it a decent movie by skipping every chapter with Anakin And Amadala (Roughly every Other chapter as I recall).