Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of The Sith (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 12, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on July 9 around 9 AM for Red Carpet subscribers, 12 PM general sale - UK time )
Price: £29.99

12643676-1204782159747516.jpg

12643676-1904782159566103.jpg
12643676-8544782159823557.jpg
12643676-1254782159874059.jpg

Last edited:
Mine arrived pretty much close to mint. Front was great, back a few minor scratches.

but...why is this one the only one to have the artist's signature on the front?

Reactions: djjez83
Yes, prequel trilogy definitely has the best art and dare I say it the art on V looks reasonably decent in its natural position sandwiched between IV and VI.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vangeli and djjez83
I have a spare copy if anyone is interested. It is still sealed and there are no signs of damage or slashes if anyone wants it for cost price plus shipping costs to you from the UK

Got my copy today! That was fast: only five days from Guernsey to Germany. Fastest Zavvi shipment so far. :thumbs:
No glaring issues with my copy, thankfully.

e3_2.jpg

The frame is printed a bit off-center, however.

Looks like PaulBoland has the same issue I have with mine. Gap on the border on left hand side is larger than the one on the right. It’s only a mm or so out but you notice it. So frustrating that none of these steels have been released without an issue.
On my copy it's the other way around: less space on the left, more on the right. :LOL:

Last edited:
Just got mine, for a second there I thought it had a spine slash, but turns out it was just a scratch in the seal itself. Lucky me
I know what you mean. When I took my steel out of the shipping box, I immediately noticed a prominent scratch running from the top of the steelbook down to the slip, and I thought to myself "my luck has finally run out now". But upon closer inspection I realized it's only the shrinkwrap that is scratched. Phew.

Reactions: hatredhorror