Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of The Sith (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

paulboland

Contributor Steels/Arrow
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Sep 10, 2012
Navan/Ireland
Release date: October 12, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order will be live on July 9 around 9 AM for Red Carpet subscribers, 12 PM general sale - UK time )
Price: £29.99

12643676-1204782159747516.jpg

12643676-1904782159566103.jpg
12643676-8544782159823557.jpg
12643676-1254782159874059.jpg

Last edited:
Got the one I bought for myself and a second for a friend today. A couple of scuffs here and there (very noticeable on the bottom edge, but whatever). The back artwork is slightly misaligned on both but I’m not too concerned about that, esp since the backs on all 6 films in my set so far have slightly off-center artwork. On the bright side they all match that way...

I received my copy last week and it appears mint. No dents, no spine slash and no visible marks through the plastic.

Since there is no more stock they offered to refund me 20%. I guess that's the going rate for a spine slash? Or should/can I push for more?

Tell them you want to return it for a full refund at their expense (meaning they pay you for the shipping cost) which will be about $27 Canadian with tracked shipping (Zavvi recommends tracked shipping for returns).

They may tell you to keep it and give you a full refund.

Yeah I believe they use a distribution conglomerate with a location in Kentucky that a ton of other UK companies use here, I’ve found. The Hut Group, or something like that. Too bad they don’t have items like these SteelBooks stocked on this side of the pond.

Reactions: Leafs17
Since there is no more stock they offered to refund me 20%. I guess that's the going rate for a spine slash? Or should/can I push for more?

They told me there was plenty of stock when I asked to return my spine slash on the 15th. If they **** this up, that's the end of buying anything else from these jokers, just isn't worth the hassle after the last 9 things I ordered - 8 were damaged and 1 went missing (and yeah, they make you perform like a circus animal to get that rectified). Allowing them 6 more attempts to **** up an entire Star Wars set plus the 2 lotr/hobbit sets is just insanity on my part as it is.

There's a reason Jeff Bezos sits atop a pile of gold that would make Smaug self-combust.

they may offer you a replacement, but with an entire day between each correspondence — no matter how quickly you reply to their message — and this presumedly available stock dwindling in the elapsed time, they'll inevitably land here: "oops, we have no replacement stock. how about a partial refund?"

skip all that runaround and get a full refund. they're tax dodgers, they can afford it.

they may offer you a replacement, but with an entire day between each correspondence — no matter how quickly you reply to their message — and this presumedly available stock dwindling in the elapsed time, they'll inevitably land here: "oops, we have no replacement stock. how about a partial refund?"

skip all that runaround and get a full refund. they're tax dodgers, they can afford it.

They never even offered me a replacement in the first place, straight to a 15% refund for me. First time I’ve ever contacted them, though.

Got mine today and I’m not a fan of the art but I was like I need to get it anyway and now that I have it in hand it’s like meh, the colors seem so washed out but what can u do, in terms of Star Wars I am a completist