Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Oct 18, 2018
Release date: July 27, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order on May 7 at 9 AM for Red Carpet - 12 PM general sale - UK time)
Price: £29.99

12564552-5234766288707596.jpg
12564552-1334766288642730.jpg12564552-3574766288581926.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It was this Zavvi twitter post

It's not yet confirmed if it will be steelbook

The Zavvi Official account posted it to the r/Steelbooks subreddit. I had it linked as a source specifically so people wouldn't just refer to the twitter post before you told me to remove the Reddit link. They have been working with us for sometime now and have been great about sharing news for our subscribers. It's definitely a steelbook. Only thing they weren't able to disclose to us was whether its for A New Hope only and if it will contain a 4K disc.

Last edited:
The Zavvi Official account posted it to the r/Steelbooks subreddit. Im pretty sure its confirmed to be a steelbook. Only thing they weren't able to disclose to us was whether its for A New Hope only and if it will contain a 4K disc.
Reddit just copied Zavvi twitter post
Zavvi dont have an official account on reddit

It's not a poster that's all that's been confirmed

Well I mean the username on reddit that posted this is ZavviOfficial.
So unless it’s someone pretending to be Zavvi & posting on the subreddit, I’d say it’s the same social media team.

They have provided our subs with Reddit specific promo codes in the past several times. They are official.

They do have an account. Has been confirmed on our end (Im a mod). They have even provided us with Reddit specific promo codes in the past exclusively for our subscribers.
r/Steelbook is not Zavvi

It's a web forum like HDN

They post a lot of wrong info from various sources I have had to correct them lots of times on info they posted but sometimes have correct info

It was just a copy of the Zavvi twitter post info on r/steelbook forum

This is the original twitter post by Zavvi

Yes it will be 4K since 4K discs now exist for all of the Star Wars movies or there wouldn't be any point to this.
As for the people everywhere asking for the original poster art, the previous steelbooks for 1-6 had the poster art on the backs of the steelbooks.

Reactions: felixmontoya92
r/Steelbook is not Zavvi

They post a lot of wrong info from various sources I have had to correct them lots of times on info they posted but sometimes have correct info

It was just a copy the Zavvi twitter post info on r/steelbook forum
r/Steelbooks is a forum but u/ZavviOfficial is a user. And that user is the official Zavvi Reddit acc

Reactions: felixmontoya92
r/Steelbook is not Zavvi

It was just a copy the Zavvi twitter post info r/steelbook forum

I dont know what else to tell you. Not sure how a user that just copies information is able to provide us with promo codes specific for our users and even goes in to fix them when they are not working as expected.

Reactions: DMD4k
I dont know what else to tell you. Not sure how a user that just copies information is able to provide us with promo codes specific for our users and is even to go in and fix them when they are not working as expected.
I'm talking about r/steelbook web forum itself not the Zavvi post.

r/steelbook have on various occasions posted fanart and listed as confirmed artwork and not checked the source of info posted
I had to correct them numerous times about these mistakes they often do

On this occasion yes Zavvi provided the info as in from their twitter post

All that was needed in the thread OP was the Zavvi twiiter post no need to mention r/steelbook

Last edited: