Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (Blu-ray SteelBook) [Germany]

Release date: March 11, 2021
Purchase links: Media Markt - Saturn - Amazon DE
Price: €14.99

81C37uO4GyL._SX342_.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Not community, just a certain individual that I shall not personally name & shame :stop::cautious::censored: *cough*tc86*cough* :whistle::whistle:
Seth Meyers Dude GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

:giggle::p
but I do:
__/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\________/\\\\\\\\\_____/\\\\\\\\\_______________/\\\\\_........
._\///////\\\/////______/\\\////////____/\\\///////\\\_________/\\\\////__.......
.._______\/\\\_________/\\\/____________\/\\\_____\/\\\______/\\\///_______......
..._______\/\\\________/\\\______________\///\\\\\\\\\/_____/\\\\\\\\\\\____.....
...._______\/\\\_______\/\\\_______________/\\\///////\\\___/\\\\///////\\\__....
....._______\/\\\_______\//\\\_____________/\\\______\//\\\_\/\\\______\//\\\_...
......_______\/\\\________\///\\\__________\//\\\______/\\\__\//\\\______/\\\__..
......._______\/\\\__________\////\\\\\\\\\__\///\\\\\\\\\/____\///\\\\\\\\\/___.

........_______\///______________\/////////_____\/////////________\/////////_____
Embarrassed Shame GIF

:giggle:

but I do:
__/\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\________/\\\\\\\\\_____/\\\\\\\\\_______________/\\\\\_........
._\///////\\\/////______/\\\////////____/\\\///////\\\_________/\\\\////__.......
.._______\/\\\_________/\\\/____________\/\\\_____\/\\\______/\\\///_______......
..._______\/\\\________/\\\______________\///\\\\\\\\\/_____/\\\\\\\\\\\____.....
...._______\/\\\_______\/\\\_______________/\\\///////\\\___/\\\\///////\\\__....
....._______\/\\\_______\//\\\_____________/\\\______\//\\\_\/\\\______\//\\\_...
......_______\/\\\________\///\\\__________\//\\\______/\\\__\//\\\______/\\\__..
......._______\/\\\__________\////\\\\\\\\\__\///\\\\\\\\\/____\///\\\\\\\\\/___.

........_______\///______________\/////////_____\/////////________\/////////_____
Embarrassed Shame GIF

:giggle:
so much work, just for me :kiss:
mNYGr30.gif

I would love to know if the titles on the steelbooks themselves are in german or english... i suspect german. Even though i'm german i hope they're the original english titles.

I would love to know if the titles on the steelbooks themselves are in german or english... i suspect german. Even though i'm german i hope they're the original english titles.
you can see the english titles on the spine

Preorder at mediamarkt & saturn now possible, too, my little Sith-b!tches
@TheCollector86 @hatredhorror