Star Wars: Episode IX - The Rise of Skywalker (Blu-ray SteelBook) (SM Life Design Exclusive) [Korea]

Added to Calendar: 05-22-20

a_o

Sep 3, 2019
I just want the 3D, 2D and bonus discs in one steelbook with the title in English and without the UK ratings logos! And a cool fullslip cover! Is that too much to ask, Disney/SM Life?! :shipped:

Someone get WeET on the phone...

Oct 4, 2017
Wonder if the steelbook will be the same as Best Buy.. debossed and full gloss. I missed that one and might pick this one up

CleverLoginName

RIP, Mr. Boseman
Premium Supporter
Feb 16, 2016
GER
Wonder if the steelbook will be the same as Best Buy.. debossed and full gloss. I missed that one and might pick this one up
Their previous releases did have the "UK style" steels included. I guss it will be the same here, i.e. spotgloss + debossed title treatment.

The Full Slip looks amazing, I'm definitely going to try to get a copy tomorrow morning!

Reactions: hatredhorror
Dec 24, 2017
Great looking slip. I skipped SM Life's Solo exclusive in hopes of a Blufans release (and because I didn't like the black 4k bar across the top)... won't skip this one. Might even swap the steel out for the eventual Zavvi re-release.

Aug 25, 2013
UK
Nice to see the bonus disc, but why no 3D OR 4K???
Do people think blufans will release a WEA version?

DMD4k

QuoteMaster (TM)
Premium Supporter
Mar 12, 2018
Spain
Who's getting this and who's waiting for a possible release from another company? :p
I'm waiting for another company. What info can you give me? :coffee:
May get this if I stumble upon it. But I'm not waking up at 6 AM.