Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back OST (Limited Edition Gold Vinyl)

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Released: August 19th, 2016
Purchase Link & Price:
Amazon - UK - 19,99 GBP
Barnes & Noble - US - 30,99 USD
Amazon.de - DE - 23,99 EUR

1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: rodtp
Purchase here

The most acclaimed and enduring film music in Hollywood history, the original soundtrack of Star Wars Episode V is now available in a limited, gold-coloured vinyl edition. The original soundtrack by the legendary five-time Oscar®-winning composer, John Williams, features music restored from the original LP masters. All audio was transferred using the highest resolution (up to 192kHz/24bit) and pressed with heavy 180g vinyl. In the deluxe gatefold sleeves, faithfully replicating the original cover art, the double-LP set is pressed on GOLDEN vinyl, making this a unique collector’s item.

sw1.jpg

Reactions: dan8885
Arrived today. And again, like the other two, just perfect and a bargain for that price. They did them exactly like they where first released.

Gatefold
9.jpg

On the right a attached booklet
10.jpg

Sample pages of the booklet
12.jpg

13.jpg

Two gold colored 180 gr records
14.jpg

Arrived today. And again, like the other two, just perfect and a bargain for that price. They did them exactly like they where first released.

Gatefold
View attachment 259644

On the right a attached booklet
View attachment 259636

Sample pages of the booklet
View attachment 259637
View attachment 259638

Two gold colored 180 gr records
View attachment 259639
Great photos bud. :thumbs:

I received mine along with ROTJ earlier in the week... love them both! The only thing that bugs me about this one is how the book is attached to the gatefold... mine isn't glued exactly down the centre, so it covers part of the writing on the right hand side. It's no biggy, but it's still pretty annoying!

• Thanks
Reactions: dan8885
Great photos bud. :thumbs:

I received mine along with ROTJ earlier in the week... love them both! The only thing that bugs me about this one is how the book is attached to the gatefold... mine isn't glued exactly down the centre, so it covers part of the writing on the right hand side. It's no biggy, but it's still pretty annoying!

Aw damn. That's a mess. Didn't even think about that. Mine seems accurate.

• Thanks
Reactions: Noodles
You could try to return it but who I'm telling. To much struggle for possible same mess again ..
Hmm I guess I could try. Although I can't really be bothered with the whole returns process... too much hassle for something that might be on multiple copies, like you said. Plus it's not easy for me to get the post office, as you already know. :p