Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

Noodles

Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Feb 28, 2011
UK
Release date: August 10, 2020
Purchase link: Zavvi (Pre-order May 28, 9 AM for Red Carpet, 12 PM general sale - UK Time)
Price: £29.99

12590797-1524771506779595.jpg

12590797-1624771506954630.jpg 12590797-1994771506894318.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
that circle clashes against the background. doesn't blend at all. looks like amateur practicing on photoshop.

bit it doesnt matter, if they revealed the front to be literally a steaming pile of trash, people would moan at first and then say it could look good with gloss.

Man I just love a matching set lol

1B16A1A1-91E1-49B4-AE94-C73980A71ADD.jpeg

86DD6183-7AA2-49A4-A993-4F55E96BEAB7.jpeg

092966E5-5660-42D3-ADDF-7DB5C4856D61.jpeg

Seriously blows my mind how they looked at these 3 together after mock ups and said “yeah we’re on to something, there’s something missing but I can’t quite but my finger on it. Never mind, they’ll love it and they will never forget us for this”

Man I just love a matching set lol

View attachment 472891

View attachment 472890

View attachment 472889

Seriously blows my mind how they looked at these 3 together after mock ups and said “yeah we’re on to something, there’s something missing but I can’t quite but my finger on it. Never mind, they’ll love it and they will never forget us for this”

And if I had to be super duper picky

Empire even has only one person on the back art, while the other two with the original poster artwork as two :3

XD

• Haha
Reactions: DMD4k and Flloydo
Love that they've put Luke on the back - about time. This trilogy could have been something great to own. Just going to have to present them Asian style - back to front.

Yeah the lightsaber I though the same. But the poster is elongated too, I think they may have widened it a little....

Last edited:
Love that they've put Luke on the back - about time. This trilogy could have been something great to own. Just going to have to present them Asian style - back to front.

Yeah the lightsaber I though the same. But the poster is elongated, I think they may have widened it a little....
The theatrical poster was cropped, but the original artwork does have more—even more of the Death Star at the top than the steelbook has space for.

mDCBQNhR6R0PVFucJl0O4Hp5klZ.jpg

Yeah the lightsaber I though the same. But the poster is elongated too, I think they may have widened it a little....

Would have been nice to have each film show one character on the back

New Hope - Leia

Empire - Han

Return - Luke

They ain’t changing empire. So at this point I’d rather them actually sell a empty steel with the correct art. Use the Vader as the 40th anniversary art special edition bullsh!t and if people want to keep it ordered they can. Or the other way round (Vader head is empty)

simply 2 variants for empire due to the anniversary then people can either get both or get the proper matching art for the set. That way makes much more sense (now) and it also falls in line with their cow milking

Reactions: tommyh84
They ain’t changing empire. So at this point I’d rather them actually sell a empty steel with the correct art. Use the Vader as the 40th anniversary art special edition bullsh!t and if people want to keep it ordered they can. Or the other way round (Vader head is empty)

simply 2 variants for empire due to the anniversary then people can either get both or get the proper matching art for the set. That way makes much more sense (now) and it also falls in line with their cow milking

I think they'll do something like this as well

There's been too much backlash to ignore so unless there's a licensing issue as to why they didn't use 'that' poster for ESB I'm sure they'll be another release down the line

Reactions: Flloydo