Star Wars: Episode VII - The Force Awakens (3D+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #40) [China]

harry

Premium Supporter
Nov 12, 2012
Release date: July 20, 2017 (TBC)
Purchase link: TBA
Price: TBA
Note: 3 discs release (3D+BD+BD bonus)
HDN Group Buy: One Click $200 - Double lenti $70 - Single lenti $63 - Full Slip $61
Limit 1 x One Click, 2 x other versions per person

9a438038gy1ffysj8bwgbj21kw12lqbq.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiruvyrj21kw12jn7u.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiobe4lj21kw12l7g0.jpg 9a438038gy1ffysiivq2rj21kw12l13q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
un/happy days. after the stellar pics above from fellow ninjas (amazing shots @Mickle_89 @Flloydo @BluSteel2012 @paulboland! :thumbs:), i was so excited to be getting this soon! :)much like @chunk my excitement did fade away somewhat when i saw this...:pain:
and more:
but i opened it with bated breath, hoping that by a miracle i had got away with it. and i thought i had! right up until i had a proper look at the steel...
which of course led to: :sick:
giphy.gif

so many thanks to @cooey for arranging the GB. :thumbs: no thanks at all to the maniac who is currently mailing blufans releases. :mad:
Oh no:OMG: I'm really sorry your steel arrived like that.
blufans should be able to sort you out a replacement.. the downside is you have to go through all the waiting and worry that the replacement arrives safely.

I see you had the same cut foam as me.. I don't think the foam is strong enough that way.. they will have to stop doing that but yours does look like it's been run over as well as being squashed. I hope blufans are able to set aside a replacement for you and it arrives in perfect condition.. as soon as possible:thumbs:

Oh no:OMG: I'm really sorry your steel arrived like that.
blufans should be able to sort you out a replacement.. the downside is you have to go through all the waiting and worry that the replacement arrives safely.

I see you had the same cut foam as me.. I don't think the foam is strong enough that way.. they will have to stop doing that but yours does look like it's been run over as well as being squashed. I hope blufans are able to set aside a replacement for you and it arrives in perfect condition.. as soon as possible:thumbs:

i think whatever landed on my delivery would have squashed any box! as for blufans or possible replacements, well, let's see what - if anything - they do. it's in the lap of the gods, now.... :dunno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
giphy.gif

cheers, Lou! :thumbs:
giphy.gif

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
un/happy days. after the stellar pics above from fellow ninjas (amazing shots @Mickle_89 @Flloydo @BluSteel2012 @paulboland! :thumbs:), i was so excited to be getting this soon! :)much like @chunk my excitement did fade away somewhat when i saw this...:pain:
and more:
but i opened it with bated breath, hoping that by a miracle i had got away with it. and i thought i had! right up until i had a proper look at the steel...
which of course led to: :sick:
giphy.gif

so many thanks to @cooey for arranging the GB. :thumbs: no thanks at all to the maniac who is currently mailing blufans releases. :mad:

i think whatever landed on my delivery would have squashed any box! as for blufans or possible replacements, well, let's see what - if anything - they do. it's in the lap of the gods, now.... :dunno: :ohno: :ohno: :ohno:
giphy.gif

cheers, Lou! :thumbs:
giphy.gif

I've had Shipping Boxes arrive squashed and ripped and being sure of what was inside was damage and for whatever reasons it was not BUT THIS is the worse I have ever seen :OMG: I am sure your heart must have skipped a beat when you saw this, I feel really bad for you and makes me worry about my Upcoming Blufans Release :blackeye: ...they need to sort out a replacement, we pay very good money for these. I am so sorry to see this EEK!EEK!EEK!

@bobertdinero @Basil and other Blufans Regulars,

does it make a difference if we ask for EMS as opposed to China Post Blufans uses to have your package arrive unsquashed and Undamaged ?

cant comment, personally think it all goes thru same airports belts monkeys. just depends which monkey you get imho.

here below is them on a break
ad_195472903-e1454844029655.jpg

basil :thumbs:

cant comment, personally think it all goes thru same airports belts monkeys. just depends which monkey you get imho.

here below is them on a break
ad_195472903-e1454844029655.jpg

Ah Gosh that is wayyy tooo cute :drool:

I don't know I just feel the less time the package spends in the shipping system, the better chance to get it undamaged (maybe my reasoning is not right (n):dunno:)

• Thanks
Reactions: chunk
Ah Gosh that is wayyy tooo cute :drool:

I don't know I just feel the less time the package spends in the shipping system, the better chance to get it undamaged (maybe my reasoning is not right (n):dunno:)

also wonder if is to do with how busy they are e.g. really busy sling it about to move quicker.
or quiet night it turn up alright as is handle reasonably.

@cooey you got many damaged ones of late to deal with?
what your thoughts?

• Thanks
Reactions: Actarus and chunk
It's an amazing release, worthy of the film (dare I say, perhaps the film isn't even worthy of this quality product :censored::emb:)!
The only thing hair splitting old me doesn't get is: why didn't they make the slips a tiny big bigger so the character foldouts would fit inside as well? I managed to cram the blufans card in there though.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: adarkcorner
My BF edition from GroupBuy

PAIN... HARD PAIN

36646579545_9f20148656_b.jpg
That's just ridiculous as these collections are not cheap and they are limited.

They need to improve the courier service that they are using and improve the packaging as this seems to be happening more and more.

$200 dollars for the box set I hope that they all arrive well packaged, safe and sound

• Thanks
Reactions: neo
I'm very surprised there's been all these damages. My guess is that the big shipment that went out initially was damaged during the initials stages of shipment

• Thanks
Reactions: tono06